What's new

Rob's "RNLI" Fund Raiser Raffle.

OK well as things stand at this time, there are a few nice Mods that have been donated and a very nice RDA or two, some very snazzy Coils courtesy of @Pilgrim Wire :worship:so........................ provided we can get the momentum up and keep it that way, it's looking like a goer :2thumbsup:
Hi mate can we Donate a prize for the draw?

@AJT you "can" but this isn't going to be on the same scale as previous events I have run. All I'd need you to do is send a picture and a brief description to @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews as he is helping compile everything. :) We expect to show you pictures tomorrow and then launch the event in a NEW Post on 1st of November.

We have some quality gear, so I think "most" will find something they'd like. :)

@AJT you "can" but this isn't going to be on the same scale as previous events I have run. All I'd need you to do is send a picture and a brief description to @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews as he is helping compile everything. :) We expect to show you pictures tomorrow and then launch the event in a NEW Post on 1st of November.

We have some quality gear, so I think "most" will find something they'd like. :)
Okey dokey

Winding my vaping down so have zero interest in entering the raffle side of it but I'm always happy to make a donation to a great cause.

Last edited:
Yes thanks buddy. I will be uploading the prize list and pictures tomorrow late afternoon. The sun was shining today even though it was like 2 degrees outside I had to go and get a photo of the second most northerly lifeboat in the UK

20181030_135351.jpg

Will do now old boy :) yes I know it’s not going to be like the POTV raffles of past but would like to donate a prize :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom