What's new

Rob's "RNLI" Fund Raiser Raffle.

My dosh is in on this one. Great cause. Just give me a dig on this one Rob, cos I'm pretty drunk as I type this and I will probably forget about it in the morning when I fall out of bed.

I'm In. I'm a big fan of the RNLI - my mum had been a Wren and we buried her at sea from an RNLI boat. Twice actually ..... but that's a long story. ;)

So I'm in twice, I'd buy tickets and am up for donating something if you want that. :2thumbsup:

Wonderful that your mum was a Wren. Me too Crewella. The senior service [emoji572]️

Got to laugh really? Put an announcement in the Comps section and apart from @AJT and myself commenting, it has been studiously ignored :D:D:D:D:D
Says a great deal about those who populate that section? :D:30::D

Got to laugh really? Put an announcement in the Comps section and apart from @AJT and myself commenting, it has been studiously ignored :D:D:D:D:D
Says a great deal about those who populate that section? :D:30::D
Lol, hence why I have stock for your excellent fund raiser.

OK well as things stand at this time, there are a few nice Mods that have been donated and a very nice RDA or two, some very snazzy Coils courtesy of @Pilgrim Wire :worship:so........................ provided we can get the momentum up and keep it that way, it's looking like a goer :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom