What's new

Secret Santa pressies.

Have absolutely no idea who my SS was but Corey Dog would also like to give a big thank you as he happily devours his chews.

IMG_20181229_200646.jpg

Some great gifts this year for people :) @Chris K @tony68 I can only apologise that you failed to receive anything. In saying that it has been known for stuff to turn up in the following days when things get back to normal.if you can hang in there and I will get back to you to double check before sorting it out for you.A happy new year to you all.

Santa, over and fucking out!

Some great gifts this year for people :) @Chris K @tony68 I can only apologise that you failed to receive anything. In saying that it has been known for stuff to turn up in the following days when things get back to normal.if you can hang in there and I will get back to you to double check before sorting it out for you.A happy new year to you all.

Don't worry about me mate, my awesome SS gifts arrived on 27th and have been in pretty much daily use since!

Well done on a fantastic and well organised Secret Santa.

Thank you @u8myufo

Hey its not your fault no need to apologise must have got lost somewhere.
Not long till the next one.
Happy new year matey

Finally managed to pick up my Secret Santa pressie. Got to say I am completely blown away.

Thank you so much Santa.

IMG_0574.jpg

Back
Top Bottom