What's new

Secret Santa pressies.

15457709959261935707854.jpg
Hey @kamido you been taking pictures in my house while I been out?!!!

Thanks to my SS I have a selection of Blacknote juice, need to recoil and wick the pipe [emoji4]

My SS came up trumps with a selection of 10 T Juice flavours and a pack of bunkr fruit cream. But the big surprise was a lovely wooden storage box personally embossed with my name.
Thank you so much. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

001981AD-4D35-470B-BF5F-65CB679F6463.jpeg
Lordy, very nicely surprised.
A velvet pouch containing a @vapesmarter Kerfuffle board and two lovely 810 drip tips.
Thank you Secret Santa it is bloody marvellous and has gladdened my heart.
It’’s cracking.

Just got round to opening mine as it's been a crazy 2 days and all I can say is WOW!!!! Thank you so much santa who ever you are my present is truly amazing [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]
IMG_20181226_202355.jpeg

Big thank you again to my secret santa. I managed to figure out who sent me mine sorry! :eyeroll:

I got a Darkstar one shot of Supersonic Scones which I'm looking forward to trying after a steep and a tube thing I had no idea what it was. Turns out it's a battery pack for charging phones etc which runs off of 1x 18650 battery. Awesome!

Tap, tap, tap on the door this morning, who may this be? It's Mr Postman! They've managed to find my home finally!

I'm handed a parcel... It's my POTV SS!! Yayyyy. There is a certain sense of joy opening a present a few days after Christmas I've now found.

IMG_20181227_102855.jpg

What a present!! Whoever had me really did their homework and Corey is extremely happy with his chews, he has been sharing past week so running low.

Huge thank you to my SS, you knocked it out the park!

Back
Top Bottom