What's new

Secret Santa pressies.

11A96204-FDFC-4E58-BD69-9CFFC7EDA392.jpeg
Been busy since 7am with the kids opening there stuff, finally got a spare minute and I have opened my secret Santa gift...
And wow, I’m very happy and super grateful to whoever sent me this, I got 540ml of 9 different flavours of juice, they also took the time to include a detailed list of the juices, and for abit of Christmas humour a gravystain’d tea towel :p
Massive thank you to whoever you are...

Cheers Santa. You really did your homework this year! Couple of camper mugs, a selection of Just Add Nic concs and a Naturevape True tank (which I nearly pulled the trigger on earlier this weekend)

IMG_20181225_113833.jpg

Thanks ss love me some occult juice, couple there I wouldn't normally pick so looking forward to trying them yum yum... Merry Christmas everyone
IMG_20181225_102607.jpeg

Just a quick "thank you" to my
Secret Santa, who sent me a
Vapor giant v2.5 RTA
A pkt of cotton bacon
And a bottle of chiri sun(which has been used all day today)
I'm looking forward to having a play with the tank later.
Cheers mate.
Happy Christmas to you all.
[emoji12]

A big thank you to my Secret Santa
A Hellvape Aequitas and a bottle of shortfill blackjack

Unfortunately (sorry Santa) I cant use the RDA as I don’t have a mod to put it on, I only own Billetboxes [emoji23] I don’t squonk or drip but a lovely thought
The juice I will try, never tried liquorice juice but I’m game for anything

Thank you to my SS. I got the haku rda which is one I've been wanting to try. And a lovely pack of stollen which I've never had before but was so tasty I ate the lot. And a huge thank you to Santa for organising it yet again. Can't wait for next year now.

1663C64E-1B87-4529-9232-795BC4628BAA.jpeg
its been a busy day so took a pic when i opened it and now have time to thank you i was over the moon when i opened it and was a green RDA in there it must be the magic of xmas coz im sure iv never mentioned my love of all things green :D some juice sweets root beer lovely and some wire all fantastic stuff and will all get used so to who ever my secret santa was thank you so much one very very happy and thankfull ape here :2thumbsup::)

Back
Top Bottom