What's new

Should we be encouraging this?

You have ne doubting myself a wee bit now. but it is dungeons and dragons right?
Loved it when I was a kid, was always disapointed that it didn't air for long and we never got to see if the kids made it home

Dungeon master .. your bang on mate.

100% agree there are so many other areas that need to be combating too.

The packaging is a joke sometimes.

As users and reviewers we have to continue to clearly state the pros and cons. We should feedback as users too to manufacturers about the amount of waste.

I know many of us are good at including the good and the bad and i know we will continue to do that maybe even more so now than b4.
I need to personally look at the whole package and include that in my reviews i think
HQ are actually looking at using muji cotton as packaging and the like.
It’s something I know the guys I talk too are passionate about tbh.
Unfortunately these things take time and money to implement and change is such a hard thing todo especially in the vape industry.

Unfortunately these things take time and money to implement and change is such a hard thing todo especially in the vape industry.

With the frequency at which devices are released and the apparent expectation that everyone replace their vape gear every 17&1/2 minutes surely such change could happen on a Tuesday morning at about 10:38...

Back
Top Bottom