What's new

showcasing "Sanctuary" a single 21700 Dna75c stabwood hybrid regulated mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
DVD

"The Shining"

Wendy Torrance: [crying] Stay away from me.
Jack Torrance: Why?
Wendy Torrance: I just wanna go back to my room!
Jack Torrance: Why?
Wendy Torrance: Well, I'm very confused, and I just need time to think things over!
Jack Torrance: You've had your whole fucking life to think things over, what good's a few minutes more gonna do you now?
Wendy Torrance: Please! Don't hurt me!
Jack Torrance: I'm not gonna hurt you.
Wendy Torrance: Stay away from me!
Jack Torrance: Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in!

the block I did for this is from last year, not much in the way of making as I did it all in one go...

alfIMG_1946.jpeg

here is a picture of Alfie week 3 of staying at home he looks really happy

alfIMG_2059.jpeg

resin face plate cut from the block add the bits together

alfIMG_2079.jpeg
alfIMG_2080.jpeg
alfIMG_2081.jpeg
alfIMG_2082.jpeg
alfIMG_2083.jpeg

the faceplate has screws so the mod can be serviced I know people glue and use magnets I don't its a 21700 moddog tube sporting a dna75c board by evolve

in the paw 360 degree

this mod is held for a customer

love my mods then like them buy one

nice one mate, ever thought of using the paw print for the fire button?

yes but when the paws were first done it never crossed my mind to do it I didn’t expect to be going 3-4 years later, It would mean retooling to get them re-stamped smaller which is hellish expensive

Lovely looking mod Stu, but even better seeing Alfie looking happy after his recent issues, good to see him on the mend mate [emoji1303]

yes but when the paws were first done it never crossed my mind to do it I didn’t expect to be going 3-4 years later, It would mean retooling to get them re-stamped smaller which is hellish expensive

bigger fire buttons it is then ;)
thought there'd be an easier way of making it work, think it's herbie makes that switch that can be customised, then use those instead o the on board buttons

Back
Top Bottom