What's new

Still can't get TC right

Finally managed to get 1 of my devices to perform as it should, I've realized that they were getting to limit very quickly.

So I've built another coil 8 wraps spaced made sure the spacing was on point , tightened the leads in place properly , glowed the coil from the inside out, got enough cotton but not too much, waited about 10min for resistance to settle and voilà perfect vape at 210c

I've got the second device to it right also, but now I understand when they say when you get it right is worth it.

Thanks guys for all your help [emoji119]

Can't beat not vaping burning wick ;)

It's the only way to fly :)

Can't beat not vaping burning wick ;)

It's the only way to fly :)
Yeah now I can understand why everyone says a is consistent vape all the time , massive hit from my fev every time .

Just need to sort out my dwarv now

Actually no I haven't done that, read somewhere not to glow them , is what a factor in a spaced coil ?
You should. All coils. A dull glow. At a minimum it burns off any oils and you see that it's heating evenly.

On your dicodes mod are you doing a 'TC init' after you install a TC coil.
On your DNA mod you can use escribe's Atomizer analyzer to check the stability of the coil.

Your resistherm wire is easier to TC than your SS.

Edit: You should wick your coil normally, I've never heard of loose wicking ever.

You should. All coils. A dull glow. At a minimum it burns off any oils and you see that it's heating evenly.

On your dicodes mod are you doing a 'TC init' after you install a TC coil.
On your DNA mod you can use escribe's Atomizer analyzer to check the stability of the coil.

Your resistherm wire is easier to TC than your SS.

Edit: You should wick your coil normally, I've never heard of loose wicking ever.
Thanks mate, very interesting information regarding DNA devices, what should I be looking for when analyzing the coil ?

Yeah done the " TC init" every time, up until last night it was caping very quickly with barely any vapor , had a 10 wrap spaced coil, built one with 8wraps spaced and it worked after glowing them and wicking normally

Thanks mate, very interesting information regarding DNA devices, what should I be looking for when analyzing the coil ?

With an SS coil fluctuations ~0.002 - 0.004Ω are normal. The resistherm might be a bit higher

Edit: Ideally done when the coil is at ambient temperature.

Last edited:
With an SS coil fluctuations ~0.002 - 0.004Ω are normal. The resistherm might be a bit higher

Edit: Ideally done when the coil is at ambient temperature.
I'll have a look later after work, thanks for your help bud [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom