What's new

Stubby tank

I haven’t had any issues with wicking it myself but I have switched it out for the Ether Boro as the huge capacity tank was a bit too much for me to be able to swap out flavours often

I haven’t had any issues with wicking it myself but I have switched it out for the Ether Boro as the huge capacity tank was a bit too much for me to be able to swap out flavours often
You could've just half filled the stubby tank ;)

True, but I’m also a sucker for the look of the ether
In my case it's a pathological refusal to go down the Boro hole. the only other boro I will buy is another lanky boy .in GOLD...because IRON MAN :D

@Rickster Did you say you got the MTL kit too?

There's wick hole plugs in the kit
Can you measure one?

Woot woot 10,000 th post :D

Found my digital calipers, but finding a battery for them that had not perished from being left out in the shed was more difficult....but managed it the rods are 38mm x 2.5mm.

Congrats on the 10,000

Found my digital calipers, but finding a battery for them that had not perished from being left out in the shed was more difficult....but managed it the rods are 38mm x 2.5mm.

Congrats on the 10,000
You gonna change out the ropes?
Good luck cutting them if you are

You gonna change out the ropes?
Good luck cutting them if you are

Aye.....I did it before in the Gennie days, got decent end cutters (I hope) somewhere, wee file n a boil should do it......defo think I fked em up cleaning them with a wee brush...lol

Aye.....I did it before in the Gennie days, got decent end cutters (I hope) somewhere, wee file n a boil should do it......defo think I fked em up cleaning them with a wee brush...lol
AHH maybe the brush wansnt as clean as you first thought

AHH maybe the brush wansnt as clean as you first thought

It's worse than that, I had to pick out the wee hairs that got stuck in the rope.....thought I got them all, obviously not.....what a fkin numpty

Back
Top Bottom