What's new

Tanks that didn't become popular ..... and died.

a 4 year old 30mm tank, is what you've got ...... lol.
lol won't have to refill it often I guess! If I can lift it filled!! :11: At least it was free.. guessing the coils are hard to come by though, with high postage too!

Is it MTL or DTL?

And is it one that didn't become popular and died... in keeping with the thread :S

it will be MTL I expect, I don't think anyone DTL vaped back then, it was designed to fit on 26650 tube mech's apparently. There's reviews up on youtube. :)

it will be MTL I expect, I don't think anyone DTL vaped back then, it was designed to fit on 26650 tube mech's apparently. There's reviews up on youtube. :)
Tube mechs!! Top heavy springs to mind lol :D Cheers, will go look :)

Tube mechs!! Top heavy springs to mind lol :D Cheers, will go look :)
The coils are widely available. Even 88vape at b and m bargains and pound world ext do a version but they where pretty universal across the kanger range so most shops have them.

The coils are widely available. Even 88vape at b and m bargains and pound world ext do a version but they where pretty universal across the kanger range so most shops have them.
I did buy coils for it when I ordered so have got how ever many is in the pack. But I do like the idea of those rewickable ones from nature vape. I find when I rewick my iSub G ones they're a better vape than before lol :D

2 coils? In the one tank??! Omg what have I got!! I haven't even unboxed it yet lol.

Also got a cuboid mod with 2 cuboid 5ml tanks.
All this because they messed up an order and gave me 400 points with limited stuff to spend it on lol.

The Giant is one coil, I believe. It's the Turbo that's 2 coils.

I got one and never used it.

Cheers :) Was finally brave enough to take it out of the box lol. One coil inserted and a spare.

Got my squeezy bottles for DIY and washed those out, so when my back recovers a bit, will wash that tank and the cuboid 5ml ones. And any others that need doing. My wick is already dead on the wasp so that can get a rinse too lol :D

On extra painkillers and coffee for these endeavours... hope to make juices later too :D

I don't know if anyone has a definitive answer for why some tanks do this. My K5² does it too.

If it bothers you, just keep sucking for a second after you release the fire button.

My prime has started doing it as well. The only other tank that I remember doing it was a k 5 clone. Maybe it’s a kayfun thing.

Cheers :) Was finally brave enough to take it out of the box lol. One coil inserted and a spare.

Got my squeezy bottles for DIY and washed those out, so when my back recovers a bit, will wash that tank and the cuboid 5ml ones. And any others that need doing. My wick is already dead on the wasp so that can get a rinse too lol :D

On extra painkillers and coffee for these endeavours... hope to make juices later too :D
In all seriousness jac. Slooow down, lol.
Many of these tanks may be lost favourites to individuals but they are mainly lost for good reason. Another tank does the job as well or better and cheaper.
I spent at least two and a half years on the nautilus and Atlantis finding my preferred juice and style of vaping.
There's so much more "stuff" out now and it's snowballing. Yet most of us still stick with either our original preferred tank or a rebuildable that's close to it.
Each tank or rda,rta ect needs time spent finding your sweet spot and if necessary what is missing that you feel another may address.
Your enthusiasm is contagious but I'd say pick your favourites from what you have already and spend some time with them and the juices you've found.

By all means tell me to bugger off but I promise it's really worth literally taking a few weeks if not months perfecting your vape before you move on.

Back
Top Bottom