What's new

Tanks that didn't become popular ..... and died.

I don't know if anyone has a definitive answer for why some tanks do this. My K5² does it too.

If it bothers you, just keep sucking for a second after you release the fire button.
Yep that's what I've been doing, thanks :)

Just a quick question about the Kayfun 5 clone.

If it still sizzles after taking a draw, does it need more or less juiceflow?

what coil is it it? it's just the wire not cooling quickly and still being hot enough to evaporate the liquid... it's not about juice flow it's usually about wicking, airflow and the temprature of the coil.... if you have a lot of wicking around the coil, little airflow and a lot of heat in the coil it will continue to 'work' before the coil cools down completely.

what coil is it it? it's just the wire not cooling quickly and still being hot enough to evaporate the liquid... it's not about juice flow it's usually about wicking, airflow and the temprature of the coil.... if you have a lot of wicking around the coil, little airflow and a lot of heat in the coil it will continue to 'work' before the coil cools down completely.
Not sure what the coil is. Not too much wicking because I wouldn't be able to get it through, but I do have it on the lowest airflow. Do I need to take the airflow up a notch then?

Not sure what the coil is. Not too much wicking because I wouldn't be able to get it through, but I do have it on the lowest airflow. Do I need to take the airflow up a notch then?

nah, you don't need to do anything ... I don't mean you have too much wick, I just mean that tanks that have a lot of wick around the coil seem more prone to it. ... so does using a small amount of air going over the coil, it's just a hot coil that's taking a couple of seconds to cool down.... it's not a problem unless it's a problem.

nah, you don't need to do anything ... I don't mean you have too much wick, I just mean that tanks that have a lot of wick around the coil seem more prone to it. ... so does using a small amount of air going over the coil, it's just a hot coil that's taking a couple of seconds to cool down.... it's not a problem unless it's a problem.
Well I took it apart to check it, and nothing is burnt, so I guess it's not a problem lol.. thanks :)

I've got the Nautilus Original, 2 x Mini's, 2 and X. Firstly is there a Nautilus I don't have?

But I find the X a lot more airy than the others. I had to put a narrower drip tip on it coz my tendency with the one that came with it was to DTL it.. harsh with 18mg strength lol. But that did make it better.

Thanks for the higher VG tip for the Nautilus X. :)

The first RTA I used was and still is I think, the Kayfun 5 clone and I love it, now I've learnt to fill it without leaking lol. It's made me want to look at more MTL RTA's. Actually using it now. Rebuilt it at the same time as the wasp with the squeeze :)

Really learning to love the taste of DIY builds! Didn't realise they'd be so much better! :)
There's two missing links in the aspire stable. The k3 which was a kind of economy nautilus with the same coils and a more conventional design and the excellent mini triton. Again it used the same coils and brought the 1.8 Clapton, 1.2 ohm and tc coils to the table as well as accepting nautilus coils. It was ahead of its time with larger airflow and juice control. Love mine.
Kanger also did a nautilus style tank (the aerotank) which had adjustable airflow and came in different sizes. It really shined using rewickable nature vape coils.

There's two missing links in the aspire stable. The k3 which was a kind of economy nautilus with the same coils and a more conventional design and the excellent mini triton. Again it used the same coils and brought the 1.8 Clapton, 1.2 ohm and tc coils to the table as well as accepting nautilus coils. It was ahead of its time with larger airflow and juice control. Love mine.
Kanger also did a nautilus style tank (the aerotank) which had adjustable airflow and came in different sizes. It really shined using rewickable nature vape coils.
I've read about the triton, all good feedback. Not heard of the K3. Are either of them still available?

I've just got the Kangertech Aerotank Giant, free with points from heaven gifts.. it is actually giant lol
I got the 'dual coil unit' pack of 5. Not sure if they're the right ones though.

I've read about the triton, all good feedback. Not heard of the K3. Are either of them still available?

I've just got the Kangertech Aerotank Giant, free with points from heaven gifts.. it is actually giant lol
I got the 'dual coil unit' pack of 5. Not sure if they're the right ones though.
Lol I used to use the mini. The big one used to look like the cn tower on the old vapros vv spinner batteries.
For mtl I'd use two of the 1.8 coils or higher as obviously your halving your ohms.
Check out nature vale for the rewickable coils to really supercharge the flavour.
You can still find both the k3 and mini triton if you shop around.

Lol I used to use the mini. The big one used to look like the cn tower on the old vapros vv spinner batteries.
For mtl I'd use two of the 1.8 coils or higher as obviously your halving your ohms.
Check out nature vale for the rewickable coils to really supercharge the flavour.
You can still find both the k3 and mini triton if you shop around.
2 coils? In the one tank??! Omg what have I got!! I haven't even unboxed it yet lol.

Also got a cuboid mod with 2 cuboid 5ml tanks.
All this because they messed up an order and gave me 400 points with limited stuff to spend it on lol.

Back
Top Bottom