What's new

The 3d printing thread

peps1

Could I ask a favour? :)

I need something for battery storage (I've lost about 16 cells in cases throughout the house) -.-

I've been eyeing this up for awhile now
My Customized Standing battery dispenser (10x 18650) by dege13 - Thingiverse

More than happy to cover costs / make a donation to POTV / stand on my head for this, if it means I have something I can physically pin down my cells in 1 place rather than in a variety of places in boxes :P

Sure, I need to print one of these for my self anyway!

Let me double check that my printer can print that high, if not it may have to be a 8x 18650.

But lets be honest here, we both really need two, one each side of our chargers, one colour for charged, and one in a different colour for empty....am I right?

Sure, I need to print one of these for my self anyway!

Let me double check that my printer can print that high, if not it may have to be a 8x 18650.

But lets be honest here, we both really need two, one each side of our chargers, one colour for charged, and one in a different colour for empty....am I right?

I didn't want to be cheeky sir :P

You're an awesome fella! It's been getting right on my danglies picking up a battery to find its blooming flat! To then have to keep searching to find which are charged and which are not

I didn't want to be cheeky sir :P

You're an awesome fella! It's been getting right on my danglies picking up a battery to find its blooming flat! To then have to keep searching to find which are charged and which are not

No problem mate,

Should be able to print them mid week, will give you a shout beforehand with a list of colour I have.

If I forget, just harass me!

No problem mate,

Should be able to print them mid week, will give you a shout beforehand with a list of colour I have.

If I forget, just harass me!

Cheers sir, you're a gent.

Print whatever colour you wish :), idc if its dog shit brown. Its all about the purpose :P

peps1

A really, really, really boring one.... Any chance you could make a Hammond 1590b Spacer?... Need one for the 4.2v Lipo (Those who were at vapefest will understand why... The battery cover doesn't exactly fit on properly and bends...

@peps1

A really, really, really boring one.... Any chance you could make a Hammond 1590b Spacer?... Need one for the 4.2v Lipo (Those who were at vapefest will understand why... The battery cover doesn't exactly fit on properly and bends...

Could prob model that out for you.. save peps1 some time. My printer's out of action atm (don't ask, suffice to say I don't know when to stop tinkering, step away from the Soldering Iron, Ax...), else would have done it for you.

Could prob model that out for you.. save peps1 some time. My printer's out of action atm (don't ask, suffice to say I don't know when to stop tinkering, step away from the Soldering Iron, Ax...), else would have done it for you.

No huge rush, the box closes still but you saw the awkwardness haha.
There isn't an open source file for it either, only one on shapeways. :(

No huge rush, the box closes still but you saw the awkwardness haha.
There isn't an open source file for it either, only one on shapeways. :(

Link to the Shapeways one? Can go from there.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom