What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Currently I can't double check that because have no after market panels. But getting an original BB "Kürbis" very soon. So I can check when arrived.

And another idea: As far as i know the original BB has different polarity on left and right side. So the panels don't fit upside down. So simply try to mount the panels upside down on your black one. If not possible, the after market panels should fit.

But there is no guarantee :20:
Hopefully that proves to be true, because that means mine is correct [emoji2]

Hopefully that proves to be true, because that means mine is correct [emoji2]

Sounds good! I just double checked that on my boxes. On the (old) black the panel fits upside down, on the (newer) blue and dober it does not fit.

I can confirm on mine (older version of black sxk 70) for the back side where the battery is, both of the left side magnets are reversed polarity..where as on the front side of the bb where the button is, only the top right side magnet is in the correct polarity, the remaining 3 is reversed. This ive tested with elemental mods stab wood after market panels. Also i tried the hairdryer method and soldering as well today to get the magnets out from the doors..still no luck, magnets are really planted well into the after market panels. Meh i'll just wait for the sxk dna 60 to arrive..its supposed to ship from china on the 12th. Im hoping no delays

I can confirm on mine (older version of black sxk 70) for the back side where the battery is, both of the left side magnets are reversed polarity..where as on the front side of the bb where the button is, only the top right side magnet is in the correct polarity, the remaining 3 is reversed. This ive tested with elemental mods stab wood after market panels. Also i tried the hairdryer method and soldering as well today to get the magnets out from the doors..still no luck, magnets are really planted well into the after market panels. Meh i'll just wait for the sxk dna 60 to arrive..its supposed to ship from china on the 12th. Im hoping no delays
Strange, on my black ( ordered late April, not sure if it's "new" or not) on both front and back, the left side too and bottom magnets are one polarity, and the right side too and bottom are the other polarity. Both sides are the same. Must just boil down to employee error at the plant. I can't see a robot giving this many different variations lol.

Strange, on my black ( ordered late April, not sure if it's "new" or not) on both front and back, the left side too and bottom magnets are one polarity, and the right side too and bottom are the other polarity. Both sides are the same. Must just boil down to employee error at the plant. I can't see a robot giving this many different variations lol.

Yep exactly my thought. i ordered mine the same time as you..im scratching my head as well since on alot of threads are saying that only the left side of the bb are in reversed..not the case with mine..the magnets on mine mustve been installed by a sleepy employee

Afternoon all I'm considering getting the bronze dna60 billet box has anyone had one yet and can give me a run down on if it's worth getting I like the colour and i am tempted to push the button today but its £139 plus postage so there getting a bit more expensive so just wondering if anyone has got one and there thoughts on it.

Afternoon all I'm considering getting the bronze dna60 billet box has anyone had one yet and can give me a run down on if it's worth getting I like the colour and i am tempted to push the button today but its £139 plus postage so there getting a bit more expensive so just wondering if anyone has got one and there thoughts on it.

I have had the blue sxk 70w and the dna60 dober. I am not sure if this is with my two devices only but the doors fits much better on the dober, the button is in there better and the boro glass fits on better as well. The dna60 is a bit better in regards of battery time as well. So all the external things like the boro and the panels and button can be helped pretty easily so the question then is, what is the dna60 board without USB port worth for you.

For me: I sold my sxk70 and am happily using the dna60 one in edition to the original dna40 small screen I have l...

Yeah I got one off of 2fvape.
I also had the blue SXK 70 via the group buy and to be totally honest, other than the colour, no difference.
Personally if I were to get another I'd go for the SXK. Battery life is roughly the same on both.
You can get the bronze SXK for £70 from the Chinese sites if you can handle the wait time.

I got the bronze with 70w this week. I paid 89£ from Naturevape. For me it don't worth the 50£ for the DNA chip. The 70w is working perfect, no issues so far. The color is awesome, love it very much. The build quality is ok, a small movement on the panels as usually.

I have had the blue sxk 70w and the dna60 dober. I am not sure if this is with my two devices only but the doors fits much better on the dober, the button is in there better and the boro glass fits on better as well. The dna60 is a bit better in regards of battery time as well. So all the external things like the boro and the panels and button can be helped pretty easily so the question then is, what is the dna60 board without USB port worth for you.

For me: I sold my sxk70 and am happily using the dna60 one in edition to the original dna40 small screen I have l...

Has the dna60 board got a custom update or is it standard also is it the big screen. Thanks for the rite up.

Back
Top Bottom