What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

a question guys,I have SXK versions with dna60 and sxk70 chip and running them in TC mode with 316l wire,on DNA it works solid but I need to lower temp in compare with my normal vape on other dna mods,but on sxk 70 chip even on 270C I cant get that nice worm vape I used to,tried to play with that TCR settings but whatever I set up it's the same.What's your experience with SS wire on SXK chip?
I tried SS and Ni200 on the SXK, it was poor. Solid in wattage mode

Just wicked my exocet, 2.5mm 26g ss316 coming at at 0.49ohms. Scottish rolled the cotton nice ans tight through the coil, no thinning of the wick and cut short. No gurgling or leaking. Needs alot of cotton i find as its wicks very well.
20180301_234908.jpg

Just wicked my exocet, 2.5mm 26g ss316 coming at at 0.49ohms. Scottish rolled the cotton nice ans tight through the coil, no thinning of the wick and cut short. No gurgling or leaking. Needs alot of cotton i find as its wicks very well. View attachment 153849
Aargh! The agony of seeing others having good experience with exocet while needing to content myself to the Kanger rba. Not that im complaining as Subtank mini with RBA is the only RTA that works for me and my vaping style. Tried original Crown, clone KFmini3, Bellus, Pico V1, Goblin mini v3, KF monster v2.

Is that an SXK exo?

Yeah, its from nature vape. I used to get gurgling and leaking and put it away and didnt use the billet box for months. Then used more cotton than i normally do i my rtas and its working now.

Try scottish rolling your cotton and not thinning out the ends.

Thanks Martin. I did overstuff rayon where i need to hold the coil(28awg) from distorting. Did with scottish roll with cotton also.Lets see, will put it aside and revisit few months later[emoji4]

I can't see why it wouldn't fit if the tank is a copy of the original...at that price it's worth a try

Cheers I know...but was hoping someone on here has defo tried it....I will maybe drop nature vape an email

Transplantation successful,sxk chip no more,custom profiles DNA60,15min job,perfect vape
IMG_20180316_191240.jpg

Back
Top Bottom