What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Is anyone any good at repairing these things?
I've got an sxk dna60 with an intermittent fault where the up button seems like it's stuck, but it's still clicky.
It's working normally at the moment, but I don't trust it enough to take it out with me.
I've just bought a new one with a USB port, but just wondered if I could get the old one fixed?
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Is anyone any good at repairing these things?
I've got an sxk dna60 with an intermittent fault where the up button seems like it's stuck, but it's still clicky.
It's working normally at the moment, but I don't trust it enough to take it out with me.
I've just bought a new one with a USB port, but just wondered if I could get the old one fixed?
Thanks in advance :)
@Pyr0 drop me a PM...

Hey everyone,

Just wondering has anyone used the DNA 60 and the 70w SKX billet boxes? Is there any difference in operation and battery life? I'll only be using it in wattage mode and £50 difference means a few extras on the side.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering has anyone used the DNA 60 and the 70w SKX billet boxes? Is there any difference in operation and battery life? I'll only be using it in wattage mode and £50 difference means a few extras on the side.

Have used both versions and would say there's no noticeable difference in wattage mode. I guess the DNA version is more accurate in reading the coil, but in real terms it doesn't make any difference to performance.

Hey everyone,

I'd say longevity is the only pragmatic difference...

IMG_20190523_152928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom