What's new

The future of vaping............

What!? Just how much tax are they talking about?
I don't evem know what changes are being proposed if someone would like to briefly fill me in but I've got litres of nic' in the freezer and if they don't ban concentrates I'll not be affected personally. Feeling it for all the vape businesses by the sound of things.
In a nutshell, the proposal; is:

1713767608121.png

So if you normally vape above 11mg, a 10ml liquid will increase by £3

the best investment looks to be an inflatable boat then? Bringing several cans here can be more profitable than sailing with migrants soon?

The 2 unavoidables in life are death and taxes, all I can say is if I can get hold of it I`ll vape it no matter the cost, when I started smoking it was a few coppers for 10 Players No 6, when I packed in it was over a tenner and you couldn`t even buy them in 10s so if you didn`t know someone who made regular trips abroad you`d have to pay through the nose.
I`m an optimist and think there`ll be work arounds and although vaping will be more expensive it would be stupid to go back to smoking which will be more expensive both to your wallet and your health.
The real world has caught up with us but I`ll always be in the market for a decent juice.

So their idea of not penalising the lower NIC users is a total croc of shit especially while it's only 10ml with nic.
Taxed £10 for 100 zero then to vape 3mg you are taxed £6 for 2 nic shots. So an extra 16 on top of the price of the juice.

i don’t think you’ll be able to buy 100ml bottles any more. zero nic will be covered by the tpd rules.

i don’t think you’ll be able to buy 100ml bottles any more. zero nic will be covered by the tpd rules.
0 nic under tpd?
what next?
sugar tax on zero coke?
UK should be run by a bunch of morons penalizing the possibility, e.g like being absolutely unable to control the crime as all police officers are busy crying in menstruation rooms - ban on the carrying knife in public?
What will be the next step? Making a crime if men would carry in public organs enabling them to perform the rape?
Actually, oh wait... :)

0 nic under tpd?
what next?
sugar tax on zero coke?
UK should be run by a bunch of morons penalizing the possibility, e.g like being absolutely unable to control the crime as all police officers are busy crying in menstruation rooms - ban on the carrying knife in public?
What will be the next step? Making a crime if men would carry in public organs enabling them to perform the rape?
Actually, oh wait... :)

many vape devices you purchase have the message “this product contains nicotine” printed on them, even though they don’t contain anything apart from metal, plastic and electronic parts.

many vape devices you purchase have the message “this product contains nicotine” printed on them, even though they don’t contain anything apart from metal, plastic and electronic parts.
True. I've actually had a funny discussion with verify my age about why they want to verify my age to purchase yet another DNA250c based power bank ;)

Back
Top Bottom