What's new

Review The juice that cannot be named........yet.....

I've lost interest now so you can ram it right up your collective arses.

Anyway, MrT is more fickle than me, it'll probably turn out to be camel jizz with a splash of lemming shit.

:D

I've lost interest now so you can ram it right up your collective arses.

Anyway, MrT is more fickle than me, it'll probably turn out to be camel jizz with a splash of lemming shit.

:D

Tempted to pull the trigger on dragon scape - liked your review. You still loving it?

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I've given up as well....More secrets on this forum than there is in my local Freemason temple...

FFS, it's only a juice, not something really important.

Tempted to pull the trigger on dragon scape - liked your review. You still loving it?

Yessir I am. 'tis an outstanding vape. But for balance check out the video review that Matt chappie did the other day. He reckons its the worst of the bunch!

Yessir I am. 'tis an outstanding vape. But for balance check out the video review that Matt chappie did the other day. He reckons its the worst of the bunch!

Not interested in balance, just 100% hype all the way for me ;)
I love a good chai tea, and my fave juice at the moment is Jazzy Boba which is a jasmine tea, hence my interest in dragon scape.

I've given up as well....More secrets on this forum than there is in my local Freemason temple...

FFS, it's only a juice, not something really important.

I only starred mine out do it wasn't steamrolling anyone else's juice. Coup D'Etat isn't a secret and is openly advertised on the PlumeBlu forum. :)

If this is what I think it is... When can us plebs buy it??? I neeeeeed this noooow!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom