What's new

The Most Dolphin Like Mod Ever....

mwnci

Initiate
Ok, so thoughts on this? The Penguin was the most Penguin like mod ever, and this is the most Dolphin like mod ever...

Is this something which e-cig users have been desperately wanting? A mod which looks like animal and only Joyetech have managed to "achieve" it?!

http://www.joyetech.com/product/atopack-dolphin/

What's next? The most Killer Whale like Mod ever or the most Ring Tailed Leema Mod ever? :18:

Reckon its gonna be better be than the Penguin?

Maybe we need the Octopuss mod,one with 8 tenticles like the old multihose bongs for them communial vape sessions...
*edit* im not serious we dont,we really really dont.

something fishy about it
giphy.gif

What the fuck. Firstly, it looks fuck all like a dolphin. It looks like something you shove in a babies gob that has milk in. Secondly. Why can't they make a mod that looks like a tit? (fuck dolphins) I would vape/suck on it.
A DNA 250 tit mod would work for me. It would have to have a small pink perky nipple though and not a big brown one that looks like a cobblers thumb.
What is the vape world coming to.

What the fuck. Firstly, it looks fuck all like a dolphin. It looks like something you shove in a babies gob that has milk in. Secondly. Why can't they make a mod that looks like a tit? (fuck dolphins) I would vape/suck on it.
A DNA 250 tit mod would work for me. It would have to have a small pink perky nipple though and not a big brown one that looks like a cobblers thumb.
What is the vape world coming to.

Ha ha the atopack tit. Comes with 30ml of 3mg milk.

Back
Top Bottom