What's new

The Most Dolphin Like Mod Ever....

Can I get one on Fasttech?
I like tits.

I googled e-cigarette nipple just to see what was out there. Seems the Americans have a juice called buttery nipple. You could always just pick up some of that gear and close your eyes?

I googled e-cigarette nipple just to see what was out there. Seems the Americans have a juice called buttery nipple. You could always just pick up some of that gear and close your eyes?
Have you not got anything better to do than google nipple juice. :D

What the fuck. Firstly, it looks fuck all like a dolphin. It looks like something you shove in a babies gob that has milk in. Secondly. Why can't they make a mod that looks like a tit? (fuck dolphins) I would vape/suck on it.
A DNA 250 tit mod would work for me. It would have to have a small pink perky nipple though and not a big brown one that looks like a cobblers thumb.
What is the vape world coming to.

What tits have you been sucking like that?!
Screenshot_20171115-174709.png

I didn't say it looked like a tit did I. But then again. My wife has so weird looking tits that could actually pass for dolphins.

I didn't say it looked like a tit did I. But then again. My wife has so weird looking tits that could actually pass for dolphins.

Definitely more so than this dolphin e-fag, I’ll give you that.

I do hope your wife gives you as good as she gets it on here. :D

Back
Top Bottom