What's new

The Most Dolphin Like Mod Ever....

I do hope your wife gives you as good as she gets it on here. :D
And more. :D I have actually shown her some of the posts I have put on the forum about her. She takes it in good spirit and knows it is only banter. Apart from one post that she didn't like, so she kneed me in the bollocks for posting it.

I used to think like that, but now I love it in the sea. Not sure what caused this change in attitude.

I get that living in Ayrshire might be a factor for you.
Aye living by the sea means it's always windy and wet moreso than people inland
Considering you're surrounded by the stuff you're kinda fucked
id love to live somewhere that is a bit warmer drier and seeing the sea was exciting and not just the norm

Aye living by the sea means it's always windy and wet moreso than people inland
id love to live somewhere that is a bit warmer drier and seeing the sea was exciting and not just the norm

I was thinking more of your proximity to the cold sea. Get yourself to the mediterranean in mid summer and get in there!

To be fair though some of the Ayrshire coastline is really nice, south of Ayr is a lovely drive along the coast road.

I was thinking more of your proximity to the cold sea. Get yourself to the mediterranean in mid summer and get in there!

To be fair though some of the Ayrshire coastline is really nice, south of Ayr is a lovely drive along the coast road.
i think in my entire life I've been in the sea about 3 times and it's only been up to my knees and still it's Baltic

I think when you live in amongst it the beauty of some places get lost on you as you see it every day and you've been to all the nice bits a hundred times over as a kid

i think in my entire life I've been in the sea about 3 times and it's only been up to my knees and still it's Baltic

I think when you live in amongst it the beauty of some places get lost on you as you see it every day and you've been to all the nice bits a hundred times over as a kid

Ya big Jessie, :D did ye no go swimming in the sea as a bairn? I'm up past inverness and we used to go swimming at the beach every summer.

Ya big Jessie, :D did ye no go swimming in the sea as a bairn? I'm up past inverness and we used to go swimming at the beach every summer.
naw it's a lot cleaner now and there has been a lot of money over the years in cleaning it up but in the 80s and 90s I wouldn't have let my dug in the water at Irvine beach it used to be hoaching

Back
Top Bottom