What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Just got 2 more infinite kfl delivered focal ecig today. I love these tanks. I may have to give the new v3 ago from Fasttech. I just don't see how it can be better than these? I was very disappointed with the kayfun v4. It was a clone (infinite) but I found it a faff to get vaping right and when I did it didn't compare to the v2 lite.

Don't hesitate Jake. I have the 13 dollar one and if it's like mine you would be extremely happy, the machining is just perfect. I have the SXK on route and will be surprised to see much difference at all. So if you feel you don't want to be spending lots get the highly rated 13 dollar to see what its all about.

My v3 is going to be washed up and put away, didn't match my Kfl's in flavour or looks (I think it's fugly) so away it goes.

@domejunky Hres my mini V3 on an ego one. its my out and about set up. Cracking little stealth vape it is too :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Mine looks very similar on the Innokin endura battery. Sheds all the weight but you keep a superb vape tucked away in any pocket.

So the KF3 Mini is throwing me more surprises. I just changed to coil again and this time wanted to test out how forgiving it is. I went with a 3 mm coil wrapped with 26 gauge NI80 with around 6 wraps tightly spaced. Whereas other kayfuns had bad screws for catching even just 26 gauge which is a common gauge and that is not even going into clones which have notoriously bad screws. With this clone the screws grab with ease and catch, no faff and is just very easy even when manipulating the coil while seated and it does not come lose.

Next is the build in here is coming in at 0.72 and I am using a 80/20 juice and it is vaping wonderfully at 18 watts. I prefer this tank at around 1 to 1.2 but it is nice to see it has good design that gives you an good choice of builds for MTL

14w? Thats plenty, im running 12w atmo.

or did you mean it wont fire below 1.4ohms?

Back
Top Bottom