What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Reading through this thread has made me dig out an old kfl+ and to be fair, I'm enjoying it :)

Attachments

• 1460316565604.jpg
    1460316565604.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 97
Have any of you guys tried the Ehpro Bachelor? It seems to have good flavor reviews including MTL.

Whilst I'm in this neck of the woods I thought I'd ask rather than starting up a new thread

My KFLs leak very slowly from the 510 pin, its been happening for months & doesn't bother me all that much but something I want to put an end to if I can. I've not noticed it during the day but left overnight there will be a little liquid between my mod & it's sleeve & when I remove the tank to fill it there's always a little juice around the pin. It's nothing a tissue wipe can solve but still

I've read this morning to check the insulator's screwed in tight, I've never adjusted the 510 pin on either of them so maybe it's loose. I've also read to try a little tape wrapped around the pin so I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight?

On a positive note, my Hurricane & Kayfun Mini both arrived this morning :2thumbsup:

Whilst I'm in this neck of the woods I thought I'd ask rather than starting up a new thread

My KFLs leak very slowly from the 510 pin, its been happening for months & doesn't bother me all that much but something I want to put an end to if I can. I've not noticed it during the day but left overnight there will be a little liquid between my mod & it's sleeve & when I remove the tank to fill it there's always a little juice around the pin. It's nothing a tissue wipe can solve but still

I've read this morning to check the insulator's screwed in tight, I've never adjusted the 510 pin on either of them so maybe it's loose. I've also read to try a little tape wrapped around the pin so I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight?

On a positive note, my Hurricane & Kayfun Mini both arrived this morning :2thumbsup:

Could be loose insulators or pin... ptfe tape could fix it.. or new orings.. or tightening if so... but quite a lot of atties just do weep a little...

Wow the KF3 Mini is out of this world. I am getting some of the most satisfying vape experience in my last few years of vaping on my first build. I mean its just fantastic. I have a 2.5 mm coil of around 7 or 8 wraps of NI80 spaced coming in at 0.92 wicked with rayon.

My juice is from Medusa Juice and its 80/20 vg pg and I mean I am abusing this thing chain vaping at 18 watts like a crazy man and not one hint of a dry hit. Fantastic design that has potentially made my new tanks this week redundant. What I am really impressed by is the simplicity and its wicking and not to forget the flavour.

Seriously if you never tried a kayfun then just go to fast tech and get the 13 dollar one. If you like it then get an authentic if you can afford it. An exceptional tank.

Just came in myself to give props to the Kayfun Mini.

Given it a good clean, lobbed a 1.2 ohm kanthol build in there, opened up the airlfow a couple of turns & this little dude is very impressive. The flavour of it is very, very good. Another bonus is that it looks the part too, very smart

You have a "habit" then @gabianovape87 :2thumbsup:
We had 6 of the little buggers till I gave one away this morning. Have you also got the Wide tank (SS) which increases the juice capacity to 4.2 mls?

Back
Top Bottom