What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

If you're happy where you are then you do t need any extra gear! Maybe buy a dupe of the one you have for backup.

Very true my friend. I do love the kf v4 coupled with my vapour flask but I can't help myself just like a lot of others I expect ;)

Can you mtl on the velocity rda? I don't mind doing straight to lung but prefer mtl.

Last edited:
Taifun GT2 arrived this morning. Really great tank, and people weren't exagerating about the flavour :) .... the only thing that surprised me was the size - it's a beast!! Doesn't look right on any of my smaller box mods, like the VTC Mini. Not bad on the Coolfire IV Plus though. Going to try it on my Wotofo Phantom mech later. :)

I am looking forward to my KayFun Mini V3 arriving though (if Singapore feckin' post ever receive it from Fasttech), for something a little more......err....... mini. ;)

Taifun GT2 arrived this morning. Really great tank, and people weren't exagerating about the flavour :) .... the only thing that surprised me was the size - it's a beast!! Doesn't look right on any of my smaller box mods, like the VTC Mini. Not bad on the Coolfire IV Plus though. Going to try it on my Wotofo Phantom mech later. :)

I am looking forward to my KayFun Mini V3 arriving though (if Singapore feckin' post ever receive it from Fasttech), for something a little more......err....... mini. ;)

When I ordered my GTII from FT I also ordered the bell cap which brings the height down by about 5mm and looks wicked. Might be worth ordering one.

+1 for the great flavour!!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460117986.151288.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom