What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

SXK Corolla is getting some love in the reviews too, anyone got one?

I have a SXK Corolla on it's way from China, should be here any day now. looking forward to it!

Loving this thread hard like a mother lover.
Never got on with my Hotcig Taifun , I admit I think it it looks fugly and I am shallow like that.
Think I might try try out the Hurricane (FT ones gets great reviews and 316) and the SXK Kayfun for a giggle.
No mention of the Rose?

Loving this thread hard like a mother lover.
Never got on with my Hotcig Taifun , I admit I think it it looks fugly and I am shallow like that.
Think I might try try out the Hurricane (FT ones gets great reviews and 316) and the SXK Kayfun for a giggle.
No mention of the Rose?
I think the lack of a rose mention is because it can be a pita to build successfully. I love my rose clone personally [emoji106]

Got a Rose V2S (wicked for the first time last night, very painful process), Hurricane V1.3 and EVL Reaper.

For me the flavour I'm getting from the Reaper is phenomenal, forget all the drama surrounding it.

With the Pico, are people using long wicks hanging down towards the bottom of the tank, or cutting them flush with the chamber and employing a tilt to wet them when the juice level is low?

With the Pico, are people using long wicks hanging down towards the bottom of the tank, or cutting them flush with the chamber and employing a tilt to wet them when the juice level is low?

After research and experimentation I am... splitting each side of the wick in 2 so that 1 part rests on the bottom of the deck inside the chimney to mop up any ingress, the other half hangs outside in the chamber, trimmed so it just touches the bottom but doesn't interfere with the threading. If that makes sense.

I'm enjoying a return to MTL. Loving a Gem I bought, and the Kayfuns I had. Struggled with a Nextiny - but haven't given up on mesh yet.

I think it must be a much more subtle engineering challenge to get MTL right. I also bought a Subtank Mini as I'd read people using them for MTL. It's a reasonable tank for DTL, but sucks at MTL. People had said similar about the Goblin Mini, but that sucks too.

Someone started a thread on one of the other forums about how they can DTL on a subtank fine, but when they MTL they cough their lungs up. I was going to give the subtank to one of two people to get them off the stinkies - but both found it made them cough. Both loved the Gem.

I broke out my old Magma which was always a bit tight for the DTL experience I was after - and have set it up with various builds mimicking my Gem and Kayfuns. For some reason I find myself stifling a cough - not coughing outright, but on the verge. I'd love to get to the bottom of why - I think chamber size/density of vapour has something to do with it. Anyone else got any insight?

Back
Top Bottom