What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Never enjoyed lung hits so got 2 clones from ft coming kayfun mini v3 and an avocado seeing I can single coil fine on it and the flavour is supposed to be great. Also some ud ss316l as well.the aifun are next on my list but there are so many to choose from.

I'm glad people are still using MTL devices. I use a KFL most days, but do enjoy a drip now and then. I have 4 KFL, 2 taifun gt's and and ubertoot (all clones). I do use a subtank mini though for 1 particular juice. I find it difficult to contribute to the group sometimes as everyone is about sub ohm vaping. I don't have any experience with these new tanks. I would love to get some more MTL devices and maybe even try a genesis. Any recommendations from Fasttech? Thanks.

I'm really interested but don't know where to start, looking on fast tech and there is tons and I mean tons of stuff (I am on a real tight budget) but my only experience with any kind of rebuilds was the coils you got for the aerotanks (nature vape and another one) and they were ready made, but broke most of them just wicking cotton as they were so flimsy, then the tanks (aerotanks/protanks) kept getting stuck to my isticks and ended up breaking all of them (had to give them my old man who works in a steel factory just to undo them a few times none of that duct tape/freezer/pliers did anything)

so then moved onto nautilus, same problem with getting stuck etc broke a few tanks, then discovered the fantastic honeycomb/mesh style tanks for the nautilus...no more problems and a year with them spot on apart from coils lasting a week at most (the only juices that tasted decent however to me were Red astaire and manabush)

Then in last few months moved on from the isticks to a cuboid and evic mini with a subtank (RBA is broke so using stock coils..crap) and a uwel crown and aspire cleito and blown away by them, before this when people said sub ohm, direct lung I thought what you on about I never smoked like that? you mean people smoked direct to lung to WTF was i smoking wrong for 20 years or something?
however after trying them my nautilus and MTL style just doesn't cut the mustard, not fussed that much about massive clouds (though the nautilus just feels weak now) more flavour and a good hit which these give in spade compared to any previous nauty/aerotank/protank I had used

However the problem now is the amount of liquid I am going through is crazy, I know long term I'd need to go DIY or buy 100 ml for £10 off Shady Steve off facbook with his mixed in a kitchen sink ''homebrew'' but that's going to take some time and money to set up too

I'd like to get something like what you guys are talking about to try but funds are bare as is my knowledge and I am bloody confused about all the stuff talked about, I had just got my head round DTL vaping, and slowly looking into rebuilding (RBA/RTA) etc

My head hurts, I need a vape ;) ,,,,and a whisky
I'm really too much of a beginner myself to be giving advice, but I really do think you would benefit from learning to build your own coils because you would then no longer be limited to the tanks you've been using and, with some advice from the good apes, I'm sure you'd find the right tank for your requirements and get you better flavour using less juice. I really wasn't sure about rebuilding at first either, but now I can and do I'm so pleased I took the leap. It would also save you loads of cash so you could spend on shiny tanks instead of having to keep buying coils. It doesn't cost much to get started, I didn't buy any fancy kit and managed fine on stuff I already had - small screwdrivers, eyebrow tweezers and nail clippers, and wire is cheap so you can afford to mess it up a fair few times!

If you're unsure of anything, just ask - there will always be someone who can and will answer. I'd never have managed it without the help and support on here. Go on - go for it, and good luck! :)

I'm glad people are still using MTL devices. I use a KFL most days, but do enjoy a drip now and then. I have 4 KFL, 2 taifun gt's and and ubertoot (all clones). I do use a subtank mini though for 1 particular juice. I find it difficult to contribute to the group sometimes as everyone is about sub ohm vaping. I don't have any experience with these new tanks. I would love to get some more MTL devices and maybe even try a genesis. Any recommendations from Fasttech? Thanks.

I for one, will ALWAYS be pleased to see any contributions you choose to make @Jake O ;) Like yourself, I am completely out of my comfort zone when it comes to the whole Sub Ohm thing, which is NOT to say that I have anything against it, just doesn't suit my preferred style of vaping. Don't worry about it though as we are definitely seeing a strong resurgence of MTL these days, possibly because we don't use anywhere near the amounts of liquid?:2thumbsup:

I agree with @Rob (just for a change ;) ) and am always happy to see posts from other MTL vapers. Seems there are quite a few of us creeping out of the woodwork on this thread! :D

Got my wires today and tha k you @Rob for your wire! Great guy! All for free as well. Rob is king.

Now when I get home tonight, I shall be trying out the kayfun 3

I thank you guys for contributing to this thread. I'm a die hard kayfun lite fan and have genuine and a clone alongside a mini v3. Whilst I love my kayfuns, I wouldn't mind trying other mtl tanks as innovation moves on. I never could get on with the taifun, I have tried all sorts so it is sat in the cupboard.

This and another recent thread on here is renewing the spark for shiny tanks so thank you!

Reading this has made me realise that there might be more than just the kayfun for a MTL vape. The pico looks very nice. Just looked at a few reviews and it seems to be rated highly. I may have a look later tonight and make an order.

Back
Top Bottom