What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

This thread's getting me very excited!

(said the bishop to the tailor)

...especially as I have a Kayfun Mini V3, a Taifun GT2 clone, and two bottles of Manabush en route!

The Kayfun is with slow tech and will be a couple of weeks yet, but I'm expecting the Taifun and Manabush tomorrow. :)

I think I'm also one of those who's a little disillusioned with sub-ohm and big clouds for the sake of it....... Looking forward to some "quality over quantity" with the Manabush and these incoming MTL tanks. :)

I don't think you will be disappointed with the GT clone dav. Its a perfect tank for getting back to MTL as you can actually get a really nice restricted lung draw and a flavourful MTL draw too. For MTL I put the coil below the screws and for a restricted above them.

Just a small heads up.

Hopefully, there will be a new Subforum appearing soon that is dedicated to all things Mesh and Genesis. @Jugg1es will be the Main Man.:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Just a small heads up.

Hopefully, there will be a new Subforum appearing soon that is dedicated to all things Mesh and Genesis. @Jugg1es will be the Main Man.:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
Awesome news for late starters like me [emoji108][emoji106]

It is really exciting to try and learn the ropes again.
It reminds me the time when I started vaping and the hunger for the knowledge.
And the guys and girls who have the knowledge and the experience sounds as much excited to share.
Looking forward to it like the "grasshopper"

Steves just sent me a bunch of mesh when I took his Taifun GT 2 and Fev of his hands. Hope he don't find out about that new sub forum now :)
On Fev VS it is actually a really nice vape. Haven't got the best flavour out of it but its wicking well and I really like the 17 mm form. It came with a missing Airflow screw but I think it needs it as its surprisingly airy without it.

This thread is great but it's going to cost me money I can see it. I'm a mtl guy and recently went from a nautilus and silo to a kayfun v4 and will probably never use anything else, I absolutely love the kayfun. Well this was until I got reading here and now I want to try a few clones mentioned. I can here my bank account crying already ;)

This thread is great but it's going to cost me money I can see it. I'm a mtl guy and recently went from a nautilus and silo to a kayfun v4 and will probably never use anything else, I absolutely love the kayfun. Well this was until I got reading here and now I want to try a few clones mentioned. I can here my bank account crying already ;)
If you're happy where you are then you do t need any extra gear! Maybe buy a dupe of the one you have for backup.

This thread's getting me very excited!

(said the bishop to the tailor)

...especially as I have a Kayfun Mini V3, a Taifun GT2 clone, and two bottles of Manabush en route!

The Kayfun is with slow tech and will be a couple of weeks yet, but I'm expecting the Taifun and Manabush tomorrow. :)

I think I'm also one of those who's a little disillusioned with sub-ohm and big clouds for the sake of it....... Looking forward to some "quality over quantity" with the Manabush and these incoming MTL tanks. :)

Manabush is made for MtL vaping. All about the flavour.

I really need to expand my horizons a little. My day to day is still a KFL classic, although I am really enjoying the Calix. The Pico I find preferable as a restricted lung hit, but flavour is excellent.

Genesis leave me incredibly frustrated but the draw on the Nextgen is sublimely good, so I may be tempted to make more dents in the wall.

Back
Top Bottom