What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

It's funny watching the forum over even,a short period of time
I picked up my first taifun only about a year ago after reading one of rob's posts. Since then the forum has been full of smok and crown post' s.
Now the items I see most in the for sale sections are smok and crown tanks. It's good to see the evolution and revolution of vaping. And what tank' s and juice' s rise to the top over time.

This thread inspired me to order a new SXK Kayfun Mini V3.

I also didn't realise how quick the Chinese are to clone something.

Got my Pico built this morning, it's a tad fiddly but I got there in the end, went to juice it up then realised how small those fills holes are! :17::18:

Hope im not breaking any rules here (if so please delete) but ive got virtually new GEM clone, Taifun gt2 (hotcig) and erlkonigin mini in the trades section if anyone wants to get back to some mtl vaping.

I've been having a dabble over the last 2 days with my old Naughty, mini & Lemmo, using 12mg Perino Gold. I know I like the juice, just not the 50% pg, and maybe it's the hardware, but I'm still not getting this whole mtl thing I'm afraid. I'll give it a couple more days, but I still feel I'm sucking an orange through a straw :(

I've been having a dabble over the last 2 days with my old Naughty, mini & Lemmo, using 12mg Perino Gold. I know I like the juice, just not the 50% pg, and maybe it's the hardware, but I'm still not getting this whole mtl thing I'm afraid. I'll give it a couple more days, but I still feel I'm sucking an orange through a straw :(

As much as I am adoring my two Manabush flavours, this is the issue I have - the 50% PG.... not vaped anything with that amount of PG in for a long time. The flavour is stunning, and on flavour alone, I could survive if I only ever vaped Manabush Chiracahua Sun for the rest of my life. .... but I'm getting wheezy and chesty :( I tried some self-denial at first... but it's there.

I hate PG over 30%. Makes my tongue sore. I love tobaccos. Haven't tried many as they seem to come with high PG. I used BestCigLiquid's juices, now their concentrates. They are NETs, would be good to find a cheaper source, although BestCigLiquid aren't crazy - about a tenner for 48ml and I mix at 10-12.5%...

Just made up some of their 'Sultan' quite a pure Turkish blend. Loving it in the Gem...

I been itching to try the Manabush gear for ages, but the high pg has put me off. Day 3 and my mouth is very sore, so I guess my quest for a nice tobacco vape with lower pg continues.

While I love dtl vaping, I was really hoping to be able to also do mtl for those stealth vape moments, especially at work, but without sacrificing the flavour. Oh well, the experiments go on.

Back
Top Bottom