What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Yes I did see that but I really love the form factor of the 2ml. Do you recommend the 4.2 ml and if so is it as good quality as the 13 dollar one?

Will do Rob......I have a feeling I may beat you on this one Rob. 6 is easily achievable then I will be on your tail on the Calix :18:

Yesterday, I received a Wotofo Serpent & the Mini V3 clone is far superior for MTL. The Serpent is far too airy. I`ve been used to Naturevape mini`s and the draw on the V3 is nearly comparable. I`ll be buying more.

SXK Kayfun Mini v3 arrived today, the build quality is excellent and not a hint of machine oil on it.

Slapped in a quick 28g 316L, 8 wrap on 2.5mm and headed to work. It's so cute on top of the eGo One 1100mah, perfect fit and an amazing travel vape. Big smile on my face all the way.

Build came out at 0.8ohm, runs perfectly on the mod with fruity juices, bit hot for RY4. I need much more time with it to see which builds work best.

Last edited:
Show us a piccy - fancy one but wondering what mod to accommodate the length...

Will try to post a pick later, if you want to see one now, check out SvoeMesto homepage.

Oh, thanks. Never been to their shop before. Didn't imagine e they'd sell other people's kit.

Slick little setup...

Back
Top Bottom