What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

The Pico: What can I say? Flavour by the bucketful, stealthy as it can get and this time, save your money and get a quality Clone. They "can" be that good I assure you!
Any recommendations on a specific quality clone, dear sir.

You'll enjoy that My Friend. ;) AND, comes with the adapter so that you could run Ready Mades too.

You'll enjoy that My Friend. ;) AND, comes with the adapter so that you could run Ready Mades too.
Sorry, what is a ready made? That link has the Pico pictured with a drip tip yet the description says "510 drip tip sold separately." Does it come with the yellowish drip tip or should I get one of these also? Thanks.

Wow four glue failures is a lot and that is coming from the original. I shudder to think how far the clone will take you. I might jump aboard when he has that all worked out.

On a side note can you believe I am just about finished with a whole bag of organic Labo cotton. I thought that was a buy once got it for life kind of thing :)

I'm still waiting on me damn wire from eBay. Have this kayfun just sitting here. Not used. Crying my name as it looks upon me as I sleep

Ah right, thanks. I just roll my own as it were. They seem to work ok.

I brought the white version because I'm pretty boring colourwise & that one doesn't come with the adapter, which is cool because I wouldn't use it either. It looks pretty simple to build, much like the Taifun but quite tight

Back
Top Bottom