What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

I was really tempted by this clone but I had a bad feeling that it would fall apart the minute I put juice in it with the special glue it uses. How is it holding up ??

ive had 6 tanks of juice through it and so far so good , as its a clone I am very careful when using the glass tank ( it comes with PMMA tank too) I rinse the tank with cold water when cleaning and I'm very careful not to over tighten when putting it back together... I'm not that bothered if it does fall apart at some point as I only bought it to see if I would like a genuine one and I would :2thumbsup:

I'm still waiting on me damn wire from eBay. Have this kayfun just sitting here. Not used. Crying my name as it looks upon me as I sleep

Should have some wire tomorrow Guv'nor ;)

ive had 6 tanks of juice through it and so far so good , as its a clone I am very careful when using the glass tank ( it comes with PMMA tank too) I rinse the tank with cold water when cleaning and I'm very careful not to over tighten when putting it back together... I'm not that bothered if it does fall apart at some point as I only bought it to see if I would like a genuine one and I would :2thumbsup:

You'l be fine Paul, you can tell when it's on its way, you'll first see discolouration where the liquid has permeated the adhesive, then after that, you'll notice tiny specks of liquid at the join which wipe off, about 2 months after that... BE VERY CAREFUL.;)

You'l be fine Paul, you can tell when it's on its way, you'll first see discolouration where the liquid has permeated the adhesive, then after that, you'll notice tiny specks of liquid at the join which wipe off, about 2 months after that... BE VERY CAREFUL.;)

thanks mate ;) I'm hoping it will last long enough for my luck to change , then I can go for the real thing :2thumbsup: its a beauty

Hi guys

Not had chance to read the full thread but looking at something along these lines, Now I spent a year using the nautilus but then got the Cleito and crown and now the nautilus seems crap I never use it
how do these stack up against the nautilus and are they expensive ? I am looking at these at the moment clones on FT at a decent price

https://www.fasttech.com/products/4278000

https://www.fasttech.com/products/4004804

Any advice? would I be wasting my money etc ? also what is the difference in these compared to the griffin and aromizer (sp)

Sorry if they are silly questions already on here somewhere

So glad of this thread, I recetly bought a Kayfun mini v3 and just love the vape and flavour, been trying so many sub ohm tanks overlast 12 months without much satisfaction, just took delivery of a Russian 3.0 version 2 which is very good but not as good as the kayfun, my biggest surprise has been digging out an old nautilus tank and putting the triton mini 1.8 clapton coils in it... wow, problem with the nautilus was always the coils with you being lucky if you got 2 good ones out of a pack but the new triton coils are up there with he kayfun for flavour and vape, so nice rocking these tanks at 14w's especially custards which no longer taste burnt compared to high watt sub ohm tanks. MTL low watts the way forward for me

mainly for the OH. She's using a Ubertoot v2 at the moment and I have a GEM
Hi guys

Not had chance to read the full thread but looking at something along these lines, Now I spent a year using the nautilus but then got the Cleito and crown and now the nautilus seems crap I never use it
how do these stack up against the nautilus and are they expensive ? I am looking at these at the moment clones on FT at a decent price

https://www.fasttech.com/products/4278000

https://www.fasttech.com/products/4004804

Any advice? would I be wasting my money etc ? also what is the difference in these compared to the griffin and aromizer (sp)

I've gone for the Kayfun v3 mini from FT (SXK version)

You won't be wasting your money, especially as they are so cheap! You will not be able to lung hit them however and will be MTL vaping only.

They should blow the nautilus out the water...

Those are the two I've ordered, apart from my Pico's white & not yellow. Yeah, both are for MTL style vaping, I'm not sure how they compare to the Griffin or Aromizer, I know the Griffin's dual coil & airy for sub ohm style vaping. Have a read through the reviews & discussions if you're unsure & for the price you can't go wrong

@Rob No love for the GEM?
I tried a pretty bad clone of the GEM that I showed me some of the flavour it was capable of but was in my opinion was not very user friendly although I think a lot had to do with the clone. Would like to try an authentic sometime or better yet a new version that improves on the last

Back
Top Bottom