What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

What do you mean the sxk version? Sxk is the manufacturer of the original.
I own 4 now and love them! Have tested them upside down for over 30mins and not a drop leaked, ever so slightly, I mean slightly, slurp on first drag after then fine again.
Flavour to die for!!

Yeah, mine's a clone of the SXK version, the original, this one https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10021119/4552500-corolla-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

Have the blue one on the way too, I'll see what the airholes are like on that one but they don't line up properly on mine

I've gotta be honest, I've not been that brave :D I close the airflow off & it goes in my vape carry case for the work commute & it's held steady

How does the orange one match up with your mods? Any good?

Orange one?!,
The airholes are the same on clones as original.
I have mine at half of one hole.

Orange one?!,
The airholes are the same on clones as original.
I have mine at half of one hole.

I thought you had the SXK versions? Orange, blue & green? Sorry I've vaped loads & I'm roasting hot, so my brain's fooked, that's my excuse! :D

Nah, mine aren't, I can either have one & a bit airholes open or one & half, they're not lined up properly on the one I linked. The review for another styled version says the same

Yes, as per usual, @domejunky has deciphered what I was trying to say.:2thumbsup:

For Tobaccos, which is pretty much my mainstay vape, I have started using Rayon wicking as I find I am getting better life out of that, but predominantly, I too tend to be using Mesh more these days. 5 Calixes are running Mesh and have been for a long while. 2 are Cotton set ups just for when I feel like a change and the Mini V3s are all running Rayon.
Been loving digging into some of my darker tobbaco in the last few days, now that I have multiple Gennies. Gave up using them with cotton. With one, the darkest, I would have to re-wick mid-tank on the Gem.

Gem has been filled with Blueberry/Raspberry Cola Mint - super clean juice, suits the warmer weather. Wick has survived 3 tanks and counting...

slightly off topic I suppose (but hey, there's a nautilus!), but I just wanted to show off my SMY75 mini that arrived today from gearbest. $21.81 .... the wood effect looks pretty good, it looks hydro dipped... only time will tell if it lasts but for £15, I'm pretty chuffed. :) ... 10 days delivery too.

I just see a nautilus tank at the local shop for 12.99 what a bargin. Sells better vape gear than food.........no joke

slightly off topic I suppose (but hey, there's a nautilus!), but I just wanted to show off my SMY75 mini that arrived today from gearbest. $21.81 .... the wood effect looks pretty good, it looks hydro dipped... only time will tell if it lasts but for £15, I'm pretty chuffed. :) ... 10 days delivery too.

Looks nice that mate. Even better with a good old nauty on top. I am about to enter the dark world of DNA200' s. Check on me in a month will you.

Just to update from my post last night, I withered and brought a Kayfun v5 today, from Creme, with the airflow adapters.

They come in 1.2mm, 1.4mm and 1.6mm and just slide inside the deck airflow. Set the airflow ring to it's smallest setting and put in the 1.4mm airflow adapter and it's the perfect restriction for me. Not so tight I get a headrush trying to suck! Just perfect :) Anyone that has a v5 and thought it's airflow was too loose I would highly suggest the adapters, they work a treat.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1465576930.008295.jpg

I Still enjoy a MTL vape off my garden stealth setup, rda's CAN be a good source for MTL vaping.

Back
Top Bottom