What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Absolutely loving the Kayfun mini V3 and looks really good on iStick 30 and Pico!

IMG_20160620_193443.jpg

IMG_20160620_193356.jpg

The Pico and the KF3 are stunning together. I just got a SS pico and it is my fav colour, I have black and light silver as my others but it just looks so classy with the KF3.

I think the KF3 looks good on everything!! I now have quite a few KF3's and also 3 KF3 plus tanks. I got these instead of the KFV5 as I like the tighter draw I can get on these tanks. I am pretty well set up now and have found the ideal tanks and juices that I like best so hopefully not too much spending now (yeh right). I looked on the fasttech site and really there is nothing that I REALLY want anymore that's the first time thats ever happened!!

KM3 on an eGo one 1100mah still winning for me, cant put the stupid thing down.. :wub:

Also looks very nice on the iStick 40w, although so does the NautyX, so thats currently taking pride of place.

I think the success of the KFV3 mini is a huge indicator of the "return to MTL vaping" that the industry is experiencing. Hopefully the balance will continue and MTL will experience a continual upswing in innovation.

KM3 on an eGo one 1100mah still winning for me, cant put the stupid thing down.. :wub:

Also looks very nice on the iStick 40w, although so does the NautyX, so thats currently taking pride of place.
I also have a Naughty x and I have to say it LOOKS better on the Pico but for me although I do use it for out and about the KF3 is much better on the flavour.

I think the success of the KFV3 mini is a huge indicator of the "return to MTL vaping" that the industry is experiencing. Hopefully the balance will continue and MTL will experience a continual upswing in innovation.
Hope your right toolman but I know and as our own scrumpox has said the production in China has slowed right down due to the fda's impending ban. Fingers crossed the American vapers can stop big tobacco and pharma getting their own way.

I got a couple of KF mini 3s from Fasttech recently and they are brilliant.
The SXK version is the best in my opinion https://www.fasttech.com/products/4424400.
The other mini (4278000) wouldn't allow the juice flow to control to shut off so had to replace the wrong (too fat) o ring fitted to the base of the deck.

I also treated myself to an Infinite KF4 (2066200), which in my eyes is a beautiful tank. But had a slight leak so had to replace o ring #18 which was too small http://www.evcigarettes.com/kayfun-v4-replacement-parts/

Fortunately both the problems were solved by using o rings from the supplied spares - but I'll be adding spare KF o rings to my next Fasttech order.

Back
Top Bottom