What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Are there any 30mm rebuildable MTL tanks out there? I thought I had seen a fasttech styled clone of the Kayfun. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Anyone have any build recommendations for the Kayfun V3 mini?

I started off on a 2.5mm 10 wrap 28 gauge kanthal which came in at just over 1.4 ohms. The vape was excellent, but the build only lasted me 3 days before getting burnt hits galore

I'm thinking of building a 1.2 ohm using the same gauge kanthal, but just a bit concerned?

I've only been using 70vg juice, with cotton bacon v2, but how long would you expect a 28 gauge coil to last? I'm not a chain vaper either, which makes me all the more confused.

I've also tried dry burning the coil and trying to clean it up with a cotton bud but the coil is completely black and refuses to clean up so ill need to rebuild, but want to follow some suggestions of what build to use!

Thanks all
I'm running 26ga kanthal with 7 wraps 3mm id and am yet to get a dry hit. Running mix of juices from 50/50 up to 80/20 at around 12w. I rewick every week tho and dry burn the coil to clean it up as it does get quite gunked

I got my kayfun and pico from fastech but can't work out how to get the plastic, chimney part off so I can get at the deck does it just pull off?

I got my kayfun and pico from fastech but can't work out how to get the plastic, chimney part off so I can get at the deck does it just pull off?

On the Pico or are you talking about the Pico mod?

The Pico rta's chimney screws out, it'll probably be screwed in tight

Well I managed to get a build in the kayfun after lots of swearing I didn't think my eyes where that bad.
A little disappointed on the flavour but that's probably down to my wicking what with it being my first build.

As most of us have an original nautilus as our go to precoiled ie:Lazy tank. Has anyone tried the new aspire K3 it takes nauty coils is priced just over £10 and may appeal to those who don't like the nauty' s looks. May only be a 2 ml but could be a x killer.

Nauti fans!!!

My brother's arrived last week & he's moaning at me about it leaking, any clues?

Back
Top Bottom