What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Nauti fans!!!

My brother's arrived last week & he's moaning at me about it leaking, any clues?
If it's an original or mini. They like to be lubed around the coil and seals with liquid before first use. I forgot when I picked up a new one the other week and lost half my liquid out the air control. Clean up take out and then re tighten the coils and seals and it should be tight as a drum.

If it's an original or mini. They like to be lubed around the coil and seals with liquid before first use. I forgot when I picked up a new one the other week and lost half my liquid out the air control. Clean up take out and then re tighten the coils and seals and it should be tight as a drum.

Cheers Kid, he has the standard Nauti but I'll tell him to lube them rings up :D

There's a SXK Corolla 1.5 on Fasttech now :D

My other styled Corolla only arrived this morning too

There's a SXK Corolla 1.5 on Fasttech now :D

My other styled Corolla only arrived this morning too

& putting back together said atty, after a clean, I hear a crunch. I'd put it back together too tight & cracked the glass, of course no spare :ape:

Gonna order a couple of these to see if they fit https://www.fasttech.com/product/2221500 or failing that, buy another tank

I can just use the blue cap on my red atty but I'm pretty much on one glass section for two tanks

Any other bright ideas out there?

ive been dubious of of all this but following with interest ive had 4 taifuns in the past and was never that fussed with them.
but after reading this decided to have another go, so taifun gt2 from ft , kf mini from ebay, and a kf4 from elegant vapour have all landed
in the last couple of weeks.
I don't know why but the gt2 is deffo working for me now don't know why in the past I couldn't get it right but I love this damn thing lol.
ive paired the gt2 up with a koopor mini which dna vapes have at mo for £20 which is a bagain.
another thing ive found is all those diy juices ive found really harsh at high watts taste much better in this just need to thin em down a bit.
another gt2 due anytime and think I may order another koopor mini....fantastic. although I cant figure out why I couldn't get em working in the past
coil building skills maybe lol, happy now though :)

ive been dubious of of all this but following with interest ive had 4 taifuns in the past and was never that fussed with them.
but after reading this decided to have another go, so taifun gt2 from ft , kf mini from ebay, and a kf4 from elegant vapour have all landed
in the last couple of weeks.
I don't know why but the gt2 is deffo working for me now don't know why in the past I couldn't get it right but I love this damn thing lol.
ive paired the gt2 up with a koopor mini which dna vapes have at mo for £20 which is a bagain.
another thing ive found is all those diy juices ive found really harsh at high watts taste much better in this just need to thin em down a bit.
another gt2 due anytime and think I may order another koopor mini....fantastic. although I cant figure out why I couldn't get em working in the past
coil building skills maybe lol, happy now though :)
Nice little setup. The koopor mini is my backup and is a cracking mod, goes through power quite quickly though. There is an update for it to make it more efficient but it's a pain in the arse to do. So far if I don't over tighten the juice control aka chimney top I've got every juice I've tried through it. Picked up a ssteel nano top fill top for it from ft. So looks a little less of.a monster now.

Nice little setup. The koopor mini is my backup and is a cracking mod, goes through power quite quickly though. There is an update for it to make it more efficient but it's a pain in the arse to do. So far if I don't over tighten the juice control aka chimney top I've got every juice I've tried through it. Picked up a ssteel nano top fill top for it from ft. So looks a little less of.a monster now.
There was a pass around of a data cable to update the Koopor mini on here, if memory serves me right it was @domejunky who made the cable - update apparently sorts poor battery life and adds a couple of other things.

There was a pass around of a data cable to update the Koopor mini on here, if memory serves me right it was @domejunky who made the cable - update apparently sorts poor battery life and adds a couple of other things.
Yeah it was me. I've lost track of it actually. Might have to come in for another service....

I'll get back on it....my 4 minis have been serving me well, not much impetus...

Yeah it was me. I've lost track of it actually. Might have to come in for another service....

I'll get back on it....my 4 minis have been serving me well, not much impetus...
I keep forgetting that. Might remind you if the koopor ever has to come back into service.

Ill have a look into the update dont know at mo whats installed its only a few weeks old so may have latest firmware.
Battery life doesnt seem too bad got a 1.2ohm build in it and as a work setup lasts all day at work easy.

Back
Top Bottom