What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

26g might be a bit high. I settled on 28g. Found the Vaping with Vic trick of allowing space for cotton expansion crucial. Also, I do a mild Scottish roll on my cotton, but i think that's down to having shit Muji.

Also found it help to micro-space the coil after installation...

Recently, with @Rob's help, I worked out that it's really a tank for cleaner juices. Suffers with NET tobaccos and coil gunkers. Can't really touch it for flavour though - outside of mesh.

26g might be a bit high. I settled on 28g. Found the Vaping with Vic trick of allowing space for cotton expansion crucial. Also, I do a mild Scottish roll on my cotton, but i think that's down to having shit Muji.

Recently, with @Rob's help, I worked out that it's really a tank for cleaner juices. Suffers with NET tobaccos and coil gunkers. Can't really touch it for flavour though - outside of mesh.

I believe I did a 28 build but I'll switch to that for sure and apply the hints above. I"m hopeful!

Just an update about the lack of flavour of my new KF3 plus and mini.
i gave them another clean in very hot water and re wicked them both, and they do seem to be tasting a lot better, no quite as good as my subtank mini but getting there.
i opened up the juice flow a bit too much the first time and it dumped a load of juice through the air holes,
i kept turning it slowly waiting for the bubbles to rise, didn't get any ,so i will not rely on the bubble method again.

Last edited:
On the SXK Kayfun Mini V3 there is an NSM logo on the chimney to help count the turns when opening juice control. On other clones with no logo I count the number of flats on the top fill port: 4 flats = 1 turn.

Anyone used a Kabuki before? Have any opinions on how improved the flavor is compared to the Nautilus? Assuming the Triton Mini 1.8 claptons work better than the 1.6 BVC's?

Anyone used a Kabuki before? Have any opinions on how improved the flavor is compared to the Nautilus? Assuming the Triton Mini 1.8 claptons work better than the 1.6 BVC's?
I have the fasttech clone and for $10 it's a no brainer if you like Nauti coils (who doesn't LOL). If you like it can always invest in authentic.

I've run across the Aspire K3 which is a new starter tank that takes the Nauti and Triton mini coils.

Thought you guys would be very interested. I'm still not sure of quality, airflow control, it is bottom fill I believe.

If anyone has any experience or insight please hit the thread back.

Multiple vids on youtube and below a site that has the tank by itself dirt cheap:

http://www.aspire-shop.de/k3-clearomizer

I rebuilt today with 28 gauge spaced coil 1.6 ohm and wicked just like Vic shows in the vid. I also changed juice to Teleos Eight Bells and even though its max VG I'm getting a great vape, flavor wise and wicking. I'll pick up some Eight Bells at 50/50 and that should be a great setup for this atty!

Guys can I reuse a mesh roll that I've removed from a build? Would I just torch it and reinstall?

Back
Top Bottom