What's new

Think I’ve got the virus.

Yeah positive. Just trying to get through it. Only got mild symptoms. I'm hard as fuck me, :D so nothing will put me down.
Are you sure you read the results right :D:D
c19 test result.jpeg

Yeah positive. Just trying to get through it. Only got mild symptoms. I'm hard as fuck me, :D so nothing will put me down.
Well that's shite. Glad it's only mild tho. Wish you a speedy recovery mate.

Any idea where you got it from?

Last edited:
Funny you should say that. I have just read a letter from my bank about my platinum account. One part said. “Your worldwide travel insurance will run out when you are 80” Cheeky fuckers. Can you imagine me being 80? Fuckin hell. :D
You could have kept us updated you Sausage !!! I thought you were boring the arse of some Nurses on an ICU somewhere !!!

Well that's shite. Glad it's only mild tho. Wish you a speedy recovery mate.

Ay idea where you got it from?
Not a clue where I got it from mate, sneaky little fucker that virus.

Not a clue where I got it from mate, sneaky little fucker that virus.
Sneaky for sure. Even during times of lockdown with transmission rates dropping, it's still high. And even some of those who are extremely careful still catch it. I know the official advice is that it would be rare to catch it from post and the like but I refuse to take any chances with wifey being classified as vulnerable. I've spent the last 8 months wiping absolutely everything that enters the house be it food shopping or mail. Hopefully with these vaccines it won't be long before it's stamped out.

Take care mate, get plenty of rest and hopefully by next week you'll be at the other end of it. :)

Back
Top Bottom