What's new

Think I’ve got the virus.

@3dj All the best Dunc mate. I've just got over a mild dose of it. Apart from feeling knackered for about a week, and losing my taste and smell (which are still to return) I'm happy to report I've pretty much recovered. Just applied to donate plasma for future research.
The biggest thing I’m not happy about Darren the whole situation is the fact I can’t vape. Just been for a toot right now and nearly lost a lung.

The biggest thing I’m not happy about Darren the whole situation is the fact I can’t vape. Just been for a toot right now and nearly lost a lung.
Ouch. Hope you get through it speedily. :)

I hope the test comes back negative Dunc. Just remember, only the good die young, so you should live forever mate [emoji3]

I hope the test comes back negative Dunc. Just remember, only the good die young, so you should live forever mate [emoji3]
Funny you should say that. I have just read a letter from my bank about my platinum account. One part said. “Your worldwide travel insurance will run out when you are 80” Cheeky fuckers. Can you imagine me being 80? Fuckin hell. :D

Funny you should say that. I have just read a letter from my bank about my platinum account. One part said. “Your worldwide travel insurance will run out when you are 80” Cheeky fuckers. Can you imagine me being 80? Fuckin hell. :D
I never thought I would get past my 20`s.....lol

How are you doing Dunc ? Did you test positive ?

jumpeveryone.gif

Get well soon.

Yeah positive. Just trying to get through it. Only got mild symptoms. I'm hard as fuck me, :D so nothing will put me down.

Hope you feel better and are rid of it soon [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom