What's new

Twisted clapton

Didn't think of surface area to be honest, I was thinking of little juice canals that would be between the twisted wire and claptoned wire. Didn't know if it would change much up flavour wise
Worth a shot to find out then bud [emoji6]

Worth a shot to find out then bud [emoji6]
I will let you know how it turns out mate. That's if I can decide what to put it in just got the reload rta clone not sure whether to do this build and dual it or do a single staggered fused clapton.
This will be my first attempt at staggered fused any tips mate?

I will let you know how it turns out mate. That's if I can decide what to put it in just got the reload rta clone not sure whether to do this build and dual it or do a single staggered fused clapton.
This will be my first attempt at staggered fused any tips mate?
I'd stick with this build for the sake of science [emoji23] as for tips mate I have none to offer as I'm no good at making my own wire, tried and failed so many times I just buy premade coils or spools of wire already made to spec I want [emoji4]

I'd stick with this build for the sake of science [emoji23] as for tips mate I have none to offer as I'm no good at making my own wire, tried and failed so many times I just buy premade coils or spools of wire already made to spec I want [emoji4]
I was same for a good year or so but recently I've started to build again I can clapton decent enough and my fused claptons are looking good so trying to see what else I can manage. My main aim is to do alien wire but I've failed so so many times at it it's crazy[emoji21] [emoji21]

Twisting the 2x26 then a clapton wrap might make the bugger a bit springy to coil. Maybe?
Yeah it could do actually. Maybe if I used jet flame on it, make it glow, that could stop it being as springy. Then give it a clean and clapton it.
I seriously need my ohm meter to turn up so I can have a look see what this coils like, I don't trust the one I have now

Yeah it could do actually. Maybe if I used jet flame on it, make it glow, that could stop it being as springy. Then give it a clean and clapton it.
I seriously need my ohm meter to turn up so I can have a look see what this coils like, I don't trust the one I have now
Sounds like too much work to me. If it is a bit springy, I'd just wrap the coil over a rod 1/2mm-1mm less than I wanted it then just let it do it's thing....

Sounds like too much work to me. If it is a bit springy, I'd just wrap the coil over a rod 1/2mm-1mm less than I wanted it then just let it do it's thing....
Wow mate [emoji50] did not think of that! Thanks for that one dude will be trying that out

Back
Top Bottom