What's new

Unpopular opinion regarding the Recurve rda

guy

Postman
I heard nothing but glowing reviews from people who own this but I simple can't get on with it. Granted I've only tried this and the tobhino that came with the luxotic but the fact it has basically non-existant juice well means this rda has become redundant for me after one build and therefore a waste of the £27 I paid for it. The cotton is dry after about 4 hits. I also find the flavour better on the tobhino. Just me?

Can you post a piccy of your build.
So we can see what's going on mate.

I've had the Recurve for about a week and love it.

What?!? You want off the hype train already!! Surely not, LOL

I agree its rubbish.
I recycle un loved RDA's for free if you need anywhere to dispose of it?

It's not really designed to be used as an RDA. It's designed to be used as an RSA.

Last edited:
Welcome to the hype train. Next stop, disappointment.

I can't comment on the Recurve, don't have one, don't want one. I did fall for the hype regarding the Wasp though, everyone raved for weeks etc... Got one, hated it on every level. Amazing now it never gets mentioned. Whenever anyone suggests an RDA now, it's the Recurve... Until the next "Must have" comes along, then the Recurve will be forgotten. It's always the way.

I ignore all hype now, that's all it ever is.

Have a few Atties but the Odis OAtty V1, good few years old, but still has never been beaten for me. Find the style of vaping you like (MTL, DTL, RDTL, postless etc) and stick to atties similar.

This Chinese company/YouTube mouthpiece collaboration thing really seems to be on trend at the moment, eh.

I can’t wait for the Todd mod.

Welcome to the hype train. Next stop, disappointment.

I can't comment on the Recurve, don't have one, don't want one. I did fall for the hype regarding the Wasp though, everyone raved for weeks etc... Got one, hated it on every level. Amazing now it never gets mentioned. Whenever anyone suggests an RDA now, it's the Recurve... Until the next "Must have" comes along, then the Recurve will be forgotten. It's always the way.

I ignore all hype now, that's all it ever is.

Have a few Atties but the Odis OAtty V1, good few years old, but still has never been beaten for me. Find the style of vaping you like (MTL, DTL, RDTL, postless etc) and stick to atties similar.

Dont sleep on Smok though, the hype is real ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back
Top Bottom