What's new

Uploading or taking photos on iOS

Taken & uploaded from iPad 4. :)
If it ain't workin for you, upload your image to photo bucket and just copy the image link into the message. I normally use that method. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 45
Taken & uploaded from iPad 4. :)
If it ain't workin for you, upload your image to photo bucket and just copy the image link into the message. I normally use that method. :)

No problems on the iPad, just the iPhone. I don't have photobucket. When writing a post there is s little plus symbol to the left of what I'm typing. This used to allow me to either take a photo to include or add a photo from the 'library'.

I was just hoping I might be able to do this again. [emoji2]

No problems on the iPad, just the iPhone. I don't have photobucket. When writing a post there is s little plus symbol to the left of what I'm typing. This used to allow me to either take a photo to include or add a photo from the 'library'.

I was just hoping I might be able to do this again. [emoji2]

Taken & upped from iPhone 6s this time. :)
Full web version of potv.
Route
Upload file>choose file>Photo library
Then select 'full size' if I want it BIG.
I use pb as it saves the forum server space gettin taken up with images when I can just up an 'off site' link. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
image.png
It's woking for me. Have you given safari permission to open your photos? I know some apps require that

Ah, I'm not using the web browser, I'm using the potv app. It's all I've ever really used. Like I say, I have no problems on the iPad (again using the app), so it's not the end of the world.

Just would be nice to be able to do it from the phone too.

Cheers for the advice though guys, I do appreciate it. [emoji106][emoji2][emoji2]

On android app you post in the text section.
. Little arrow to left expands post.. then from there is a wee paperclip to add pics etc
1469212924256.jpg

Oh and this really is one of my cats who decided to sleep in the frying pan...

I can't figure out how to put pics on this site. Using iOS. On other sites, using my iPad, I just tap Upload File then choose a pic from my library. I then choose whether to include the thumbnail or full pic and that's it. I try that here and it doesn't work. Odd. To make matters worse, you can't delete posts (to my knowledge) so that puts me off trying again lol

EDIT - what wasn't working for me earlier is now. All sorted. Very strange.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom