What's new

Vape Tax.. we all knew it was coming

So the businesses selling concentrates, just don't call them vape shops. Vapable might be up for an imminant name change. :D

VG is also sold for constipation, when the mother inlaw was alive she had it prescribed & said she hated the stuff

So the businesses selling concentrates, just don't call them vape shops. Vapable might be up for an imminant name change. :D

it will be a criminal offence to use any type of fish attractants in vaping devices. maximum penalty 5 years in the big hoose :)

For most people I don't think it will be difficult to get around... but it might be difficult enough for kids and casual vapers not to bother.... which might be good thing ultimately. ... especially if they can't get the plastic sticks any more.

i think most folk wouldn’t be arsed buying pg and vg to fill it up. so as well as nic shots, they’d need to buy 10ml bottles of base mix, which would have tax of £1 each added to whatever price they sold at.

I dunno, apparently longfills are a thing in Europe, ELFC binned shortfills a while back.... problem for juice makers will be not to try and rip the arse out of longfill prices, folks buy them as a punt most times...so

FlavourArt UK has already rebranded

don’t think they have

1709757859237.png

I dunno, apparently longfills are a thing in Europe, ELFC binned shortfills a while back.... problem for juice makers will be not to try and rip the arse out of longfill prices, folks buy them as a punt most times...so

i reckon they will come under the remit of the ban. liquid sold for the purpose of vaping

VG is also sold for constipation, when the mother inlaw was alive she had it prescribed & said she hated the stuff

Sounds like the old days when you used to get prescribed cod liver oil. Yuck.:puke:

it will be a criminal offence to use any type of fish attractants in vaping devices. maximum penalty 5 yeas in the big hoose :)

So even fish won't be allowed to vape now. That's just evil. :D

He said the vape tax will not come into effect until 2026 but did not disclose how much and what volume for liquids.

Back
Top Bottom