What's new

Vaping To Be Taxed

Yep, sadly it seems to have plateaued. The only good news is at over 37k it's well ahead of the petition to ban all flavoured vapes at 2.5k. :)
Hopefully as more and more people become aware of what's going on it will gain traction. I guess the telling time will be when the government release the public consultation on the flavour ban. I really hope its worded better than the last one on the disposable ban.

I really do hope it doesnt come to that. Am disappointed the petition hasn't gained more interest.

The tax will be announced next week in the budget, so we will quickly find that bit out, petitioning and writing to your MP and all that isn't everyone's cup of tea...it is what it is

The tax will be announced next week in the budget, so we will quickly find that bit out, petitioning and writing to your MP and all that isn't everyone's cup of tea...it is what it is

next thing you know he’ll be on channel 4 news outside parliament, with his 20000 puff chuckleberry candy floss disposable with a one eyed cartoon monster printed on it. shoutin and ballin. :)

I might try to switch to MTL if the tax is high. You fair batter through the juice DTL/RDTL vaping.
Not that it was my primary intention (HID kicking off when I filled the place was), but switching to MTL when at home was a major surprise to me (I started my vape journey RDTL). Satisfying, flavoursome and ferkin cheap re juice, with the added bonus that I didn't stick to everything I touched.......and the saving:dance:(Us Capricorns do like a saving;))

Not an advice but what I would do (if I hadn't already) is stock up highly concentrated Nicotine from abroad in the freezer, while customs import checks are still lax enough. A few hundred quid's worth can probably last for a life time (obviously better to not order the whole lot in one batch).

Back
Top Bottom