What's new

Vaping To Be Taxed

I would gratefully pay the tax on juice... I pay enough in Tax, so one more not going to make any difference :)

I might try to switch to MTL if the tax is high. You fair batter through the juice DTL/RDTL vaping.

might not work out cheaper if you need to up your nic, though.
I went nic free before without really getting any withdrawals. I went back to 3% nic mainly for the throat hit, as i found 0nic too smooth. MTL ups the PG so that would hekp there. I have around 10 set-ups on the go, all DTL and different flavours. I enjoy 50/50 juice in my pods though.
I'll probably end up with 10 differnt MTL pods, and 1 DTL tank for a treat.

watching that GB news thing Jesus

so as an adult, they say the generation of children will be addicted to nicotine because Tony Blair banned smoking in enclosed places and the kids have switched to vaping

however, 3% of children smoke 7.6% of teenagers use class A drugs and the kicker is 22% of 15-year-olds have been drunk in the last 4 weeks 70% of 15-year-olds say they drink on weekends. but it's ok out of 7500 teenagers 4% say they have carried a knife in the last year 78 were murdered with them in 2022 10 were under 16

so all the above are either illegal or over 18 products

yep winning the hearts and minds, the government are
Frightening and alarming statistics. Maybe the government aren't aware otherwise they would be doing everything they can to save our children!!!!!!!

Frightening and alarming statistics. Maybe the government aren't aware otherwise they would be doing everything they can to save our children!!!!!!!
The figures come from the nhs digital paper on children and drug and alcohol use the knife crime is freely valuable from the government home office site.

But the government won’t get votes on the above subjects only from saving the kids from vaping.

I read with interest that in June this year Royal Mail are banning “bladed items” in the post so does that mean Stanley blades, chisels, scissors ? banning something won’t, never has, worked.

The figures come from the nhs digital paper on children and drug and alcohol use the knife crime is freely valuable from the government home office site.

But the government won’t get votes on the above subjects only from saving the kids from vaping.

I read with interest that in June this year Royal Mail are banning “bladed items” in the post so does that mean Stanley blades, chisels, scissors ? banning something won’t, never has, worked.
Its information like this that should be splatted across the media and show up the governments for what they are. Gambling I can imagine is another activity thats illegal under 18's but goes on.

Back
Top Bottom