What's new

VH Genesis Atomizer

i have had a few problems with my VH genesis too i can get it working great then the resistance changes and my ProVari has a hissy fit then it shows a OP circuit i have tried cling film trick ,not bad but still the same after a bit i did the coil the drill method which works a bit longer the Zen method i still cant get a Coil and wick to work for any length of time

Maybe some people have the nack, and others do not. If I put it down for a short while (until I remember to check again lol) it seems to fire well so am tempted to do the hybrid option.

I'm no stranger to rebuilables having made silca , hybrid and mesh wicks for my rda for a couple of years , but i'll be buggered if i can get the vh genny to perform , i must of spent 15-20 hours over the last couple of months , rizla /cling film/ silca from a carto / single wire /twisted double wire /drill bit method everything , top hotspot every time , i eventually took it into the shed , layed it carefully on top of my vice , and bashed the living shit out of it with a 2 pound club hammer , useless piece of shit!!!

Cliffo ...

Nice sig ....

A man and a woman walking down the street ... a son and a daughter ...

I'm no stranger to rebuilables having made silca , hybrid and mesh wicks for my rda for a couple of years , but i'll be buggered if i can get the vh genny to perform , i must of spent 15-20 hours over the last couple of months , rizla /cling film/ silca from a carto / single wire /twisted double wire /drill bit method everything , top hotspot every time , i eventually took it into the shed , layed it carefully on top of my vice , and bashed the living shit out of it with a 2 pound club hammer , useless piece of shit!!!

Nothing better than smashing something metallic in pure rage at times. However, I am not going to give up on this just yet. It cost me dosh, and the reviews show a nice little Atty once set up.

shoulda got a aga .. then you can use silica wick instead of throwing it out the window :)

What's a cobra?
How much are they?
Yes, but reckon the hybrid wick will be better.

Back
Top Bottom