What's new

Virus present month earlier than first thought

Saw that, it just means they got the date of the Chinese bat market mixed up;)

the guy opposite me that works at Heathrow 100% had it at xmas he was laid up in bed for 2 weeks felt like death and was off work for a total of 5 weeks have spoken with him about it on numerous occasions

I've said it before, I think I had it or something very similar back in December.

I was hungover Boxing Day & aching like hell, just thought it was normal. Next day still aching & feeling rough, just thought a two day hangover. That carried on for a day or two then the dry cough started, was coughing so much my ribs were aching & throat was torn apart. I was a write off over New Year's, I was just lay on the settee feeling terrible. That lasted just after my birthday on 7th January

I remember determining it wasn't flu level but a heavy duty cold, worse than I'd ever had

I know exactly who gave it to me too, some inconsiderate cow in Aldi coughing all over the place. That was the day I broke up from work for Christmas

I think that the only people who didnt knwo seems to have been the WHO. General public have been saying that for a long time now.

My wife had something in Jan, laid her up for days and had all the classic symptons, if I remember rightly even Evan Davies said he thought he had had it in December on Radio 4's Today program, he was shotdown by an 'expert'

Back
Top Bottom