What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

My Vape mail was plentiful today! :)

I got 4 juices from Atmos Lab, Cinnamon Cookies, 2 Bebeca's and an RY69 to try out :)

I also got Purplefowlers Smoked Plums and a bit of Choco Fudge Brownie mixed up special :D

From leisureliquids I got some Nic Base, Waffle Concentrate and Vanilla Cupcake concentrate :D
ZT also sent me some lens extenders for my camera :D

So I got lots of Vape and Photog love today!!

My Vape mail was plentiful today! :)

I got 4 juices from Atmos Lab, Cinnamon Cookies, 2 Bebeca's and an RY69 to try out :)

I also got Purplefowlers Smoked Plums and a bit of Choco Fudge Brownie mixed up special :D

From leisureliquids I got some Nic Base, Waffle Concentrate and Vanilla Cupcake concentrate :D
ZT also sent me some lens extenders for my camera :D

So I got lots of Vape and Photog love today!!
Yay, glad you got my stuff. I had a sneaky early try of mine this morning and all I can say is - yum, yum, yum! I think it's actually better than custard!

Today, postie bought me lots of nic base. And a very very nice second hand EBarron spiral dripper, which I like very much :)

I got some flavour concentrates

Capella Peanut Butter
Capella sweet strawberry
Seedmans commercial tobacco
seedmans fire cured tobacco

Yay, glad you got my stuff. I had a sneaky early try of mine this morning and all I can say is - yum, yum, yum! I think it's actually better than custard!

My plums smell quite interesting :) I will try them later tonight :D

Waiting for my AGA-T+ ordered on saturday, tracking number just says it is in our system :(

Back
Top Bottom