What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Much appreciated and as per flavour surprise me:D

DSC_0012.jpg

2 x 10ml Juice 50/50 mix 18Mg Nic. Blueberry x 10ml & Tutti Frutti x 10ml.

I have also added some nice coffee that I have acquired, which is smooth, not too overpowering and has a hint of caramel. Its really nice to relax to, and drink whilst vaping. All bagged up, ready to go tomorrow, just need your addy now ;)

View attachment 4415

2 x 10ml Juice 50/50 mix 18Mg Nic. Blueberry x 10ml & Tutti Frutti x 10ml.

I have also added some nice coffee that I have acquired, which is smooth, not too overpowering and has a hint of caramel. Its really nice to relax to, and drink whilst vaping. All bagged up, ready to go tomorrow, just need your addy now ;)

Your a star, I will repay the favor one day, Pm on the way :D

"Mad Murdocks Radiator Pluid"

AndyC1971 was on about wanting to try it & its know to crack tanks so make sure you use fused quartz or at the very least Glass / Pyrex
Who makes these fused quartz tanks?

Finally received my vape order from @healthcabin containing

5 x innokin dual coil clearomizers

5 x innokin 2.0 ohm replaceable heads

Plus a couple of bottles of juice as emergency back up's

I got mail......:mail:

Well my postie knocked on my door Today and gave some parcels,

SAM_0517.jpg

A charger, two 18350 batteries, one 18650, Some new juice and my AGA-t+

SAM_0519.jpg

SAM_0520.jpg

First up is the AGA-t+ I am looking forward to using this, I will wick it later with a SS wick and coil, the AGA-t+, charger and 18650 come from vapertrain and as always offered excellent service. (Not sure if the ultrafire is any good for the vamo I am waiting for)

SAM_0518.jpg

The juice is Ry4 xxx smells lovely and i am gonna save it to test the aga-t+, the juice was from Vapourjuice UK

The 18350 batteries were from stealthvape

If anyone could let me know about the batteries it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Grants vanilla custard which came with a nice list of instructions complete with doodles lol. It says steep for 7 days, I'm an impatient bugger so am vaping it right now lol. It is LUSH! Nuff said. :)
also got a sheet of SS mesh courtesy of StealthVape.

Grants vanilla custard which came with a nice list of instructions complete with doodles lol. It says steep for 7 days, I'm an impatient bugger so am vaping it right now lol. It is LUSH! Nuff said. :)
also got a sheet of SS mesh courtesy of StealthVape.

NNNNNoooo let it steep man honest, be patient its worth it, why i always keep a spare 100ml in use one steep one pmsl

Back
Top Bottom