What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

MORE POTV Hamper winnings from @ZT!

21x 10ml bottles of Atmos Lab e-liquids and a Health E-Cig Starter Kit! :D

Attachments

• DSCF5829.jpg
    DSCF5829.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 264
50 ml nic base , capella v custard , and ethyl malto,

60 ml of vanilla now sitting in a dark cupboard :goodjob:

View attachment 4382

Woohoo, look what Postman Pat bought me today!! I cant wait to start mixing, but have to wait for darling daughter as she wants to help. Apparently, I am not competent enough to play with needles without supervision.

All of the above purchased from leisureliquids, and must I say again, TOP SERVICE, sent an email Monday, he still responded although he was in London, checked the list for me, and then ordered at 11PM. Reminded me of 10% discount, and chucked in some free bottles. Received today. I really cannot fault. :thankyou:

I hope your gonna send me a sample of your work :D

I hope your gonna send me a sample of your work :D

Of course, no problem with that at all, after all, you were the one to get me into vaping. Just tell me the strength of nic you want, and VG/PG mix and I have the following flavours at present, but more being ordered tonight. Tobacco, Blueberry, Tutti Frutti or Gummy Bears! I will mix some, and send to you :)

Its a tank cracker so be-careful with it ;)

All new liquids go into a CE4 first ;) I havent forgot you, have a list here of bits I need to order, but wrestling with the Tesla if I am honest, I want, but cant justify, but my heart usually wins ;)

Whats a tank cracker?

I think he is on about Murdoch Radiator pluid :)

Of course, no problem with that at all, after all, you were the one to get me into vaping. Just tell me the strength of nic you want, and VG/PG mix and I have the following flavours at present, but more being ordered tonight. Tobacco, Blueberry, Tutti Frutti or Gummy Bears! I will mix some, and send to you :)

All new liquids go into a CE4 first ;) I havent forgot you, have a list here of bits I need to order, but wrestling with the Tesla if I am honest, I want, but cant justify, but my heart usually wins ;)

I think he is on about Murdoch Radiator pluid :)

I am on 18mg at the mo but dont just make something up for me.

I am on 18mg at the mo but dont just make something up for me.

Lol, I am mixing anything and everything at the moment, even tempted to slap some tuna and mayo in some liquid! I feel like I did when I first realised I had a c*ck, I just couldnt stop touching it :tmi:, sorry!!

Ordering some more stuff tonight, so just let me know the mix you want, and what flavour, and will get some done up tonight, and shipped to you tomorrow, I am being deadly serious :)

Lol, I am mixing anything and everything at the moment, even tempted to slap some tuna and mayo in some liquid! I feel like I did when I first realised I had a c*ck, I just couldnt stop touching it :tmi:, sorry!!

Ordering some more stuff tonight, so just let me know the mix you want, and what flavour, and will get some done up tonight, and shipped to you tomorrow, I am being deadly serious :)

Much appreciated and as per flavour surprise me:D

Back
Top Bottom