What's new

What Vape gear are you currently eyeing up?

I'm eying up a lump of wood and some parts from modmaker and stealthvape for my first mech mod build. I'm also eying up a box of broken mods with boards that work. If the first project goes well then I'm doing a 65w regulated next. And that Bugger @hodge40 has me looking intensely at some nutz attys
Pahahaha, £ for £ unbeatable bud,if they suit your style,and they suit urs as is same as mine [emoji6]

Looking for something a bit more high end finished in stab Wood or abalone but don't want to break the bank. Not sure exactly what mod to get yet though.

I've spent a long time believing that mods are just batteries, not taken much interest in them really ... then a new mate convinced me to try the Yihi Sx Mini ML Class and I was so won over by it that I picked up the new Q Class whilst in China (25% off roughly.)
So now I'm not looking at anything new ... nothing. :)
Supreme lites.jpg

I've spent a long time believing that mods are just batteries, not taken much interest in them really ... then a new mate convinced me to try the Yihi Sx Mini ML Class and I was so won over by it that I picked up the new Q Class whilst in China (25% off roughly.)
So now I'm not looking at anything new ... nothing. :)
View attachment 96767

This is what I'm after, hoping to pick one up at Vapefest.

I also have a Hcigar VT75 and Sigelei Fuchai in the post.

I'm eyeballing small milling machines and trying mightily to resist justifying spending the money on one just to make some neat holes, and maybe a nice delrin insert for the Mk2 Squelchy...

Thinking about a Goon rda, heard good things about them and the airflow might add a new dimension, fed up with slotted, cyclops. The other thing I want is a lipo battery powered vv/vw mod, only seem to find them with tc thrown in, don't need any of that malarkey.

COV Wraith squonker.
I know that if it comes out at a half decent pricepoint and availability every squonker and his dog will have 3, but still, I think it's stunning.

Well being new to this, this caught my eye after watching a review http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_350875.html along with GeekVapes Avocado, having recently bought the Serpent Mini I love it....also been looking at Kayfun clone as I would like something purely for tobacco flavours....been trying to find the latest SXK Corolla, again from a review as I think it would 'fit in' to what I want to achieve....anyway it's all maybe, perhaps, one day.....:D

I've got my eye on a Svapiamo dna 75 squonker - lot of money for a plastic box, doesn't help that the pound has weakened.

Back
Top Bottom