What's new

What Vape gear are you currently eyeing up?

COV Wraith squonker.
I know that if it comes out at a half decent pricepoint and availability every squonker and his dog will have 3, but still, I think it's stunning.
That's a little bit nice isn't it gotta be the black one tho what's the rda like with it

That's a little bit nice isn't it gotta be the black one tho what's the rda like with it
Not sure. It hasn't got velocity posts, but that's not a deal breaker. The drip well doesn't look too deep either. I guess it comes down to airflow.

Not sure. It hasn't got velocity posts, but that's not a deal breaker. The drip well doesn't look too deep either. I guess it comes down to airflow.
Looks nice tho don't it was looking at the dna 200 squonk halkyn or somthing but this has just tempted me away from it

Looks nice tho don't it was looking at the dna 200 squonk halkyn or somthing but this has just tempted me away from it
The only thing that puts me off that is the abysmal battery life. Lovely mod otherwise.
At least with the wraith it's possible to change the batteries

You sir are going to cost me a fortune and possibly a marriage [emoji20]
Incorrect, im going to save u a fortune by going directly to ur correct atty without purchasing errors [emoji23] + if ur not sure just borrow one of mine [emoji6]

Well the minikin is on its way....so that's one of the currant list.....

Limitless+ fosho, the tornado fosho, and I'm waiting on @dw1986 review on the new mutation v5....which if early indications from him are as positive as his first impression and first build are good....I know that Dan will chuck another 10 different builds in there (seriously, I've never known a reviewer to test an atty so much) then that will be a fosho as well

Incorrect, im going to save u a fortune by going directly to ur correct atty without purchasing errors [emoji23] + if ur not sure just borrow one of mine [emoji6]
That's as maybe, I will probably need more than one though which is where things might start getting a little dicey[emoji2]

That's as maybe, I will probably need more than one though which is where things might start getting a little dicey[emoji2]
Keep em peeled on uks for used ones buddy,ive picked up a few off there for around £30

Keep em peeled on uks for used ones buddy,ive picked up a few off there for around £30
I intend to, just need a mod to put them on atm. Not going to be easy keeping funds in the pp account without spending though.

Back
Top Bottom